What position will the dolphins take in the 1st round next year? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What position will the dolphins take in the 1st round next year?

On Dorsey I am not totally sold on him as a NFL caliber quarterback. Granted he had a good year. but Canes quartebacks had good years before and then were dogmeat as pros. The Canes have not produced a quality NFL quarterback since Bernie Kosar.

Anyway concerning next in the 1st round, there will be no pick. Ricky Williams more than likely will have over 1,700 rushing yards, which would trigger the conditional part of the trade to go into effect.

ICE BLIZZARD - the reason Dorsey is accurate is the time he is presented in the pocket...he has so long to make decisions. As for arm strength - it's mediocre and Fiedlers is stronger.

I'd like to see Miami take Dorsey in the first round. But then I'm a Bills fan. LOL

Originally posted by TigerJ
I'd like to see Miami take Dorsey in the first round. But then I'm a Bills fan. LOL

Kiper has Dorsey as the 3rd rated QB in the 2003 draft.

And this time last year, Kiper had Kurt Kittner as the 3rd rated senior QB and he was a 5th rounder.

Thanks Gaz - Miami fan - have been online for years - post mainly at Dolfan Talk - do all their draft section up there - used to hang out at Mouth Off before it was shut down and on the KFFL boards - where I was known/am known as Charlie Ward.

Yeah - CAN'T WAIT. Squad was announced today...Becks is going to be fit....Gerrard will emerge as as a WORLD star...and choke??? hahahaha....let me know if and when America in a game will ya!!! :)

I'm Irish born my friend! I am going to Japan in 19 days to watch ALL my country's first round matches! Ireland vs - Germany, Cameroon, and Saudi Arabia.

Look for me if any of you are gonna be watching!!!

Gerard looks promising....although he has already proven A LOT in club play.

OK - have a GREAT time !!!! I'm a Liverpool fan - I watch him every week. The Republic could do anything - make sure u keep Damian Duff fit - we'll be needing him when he signs for Liverpool for next season !!!

Duff is a wizard with the ball....I loved watching him at Blackburn this year....can't imagine how they struggled the way they did...

I'm a Chealsea/Celtic supporter myself....I'm guessing Lampard wasn't picked by Sven???

Seriously for a minute, if the Dolphins were to draft a QB next year it would be a mistake to look at Dorsey as a first rounder. Mel Kiper not withstanding the QB class is going to be pretty good. Dorsey is a good poised college QB, but he's kind of light. I'd be suspicious of his arm strength. I think during the next college season some great candidates will rise to the top. Over on the BBI board we had some knuckleheads who were saying the Bills ought to draft Major Applewhite in the third round. As I'm sure you know Applewhite wasn't drafted. I don't even know if anyone picked him up as an undrafted FA. I'm sure the picture will become much clearer by next April.

Back
Top Bottom