What positions don't we need? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What positions don't we need?

Jaj said:
Manning had debate. Your twisting facts around. The debate was that Manning lacked the physical tools of usual #1 picks. His throws had some flutter, and his arm is merely good not a cannon. Some considered his upside limited.

That's what I said. thank you!:roflmao:

MikeO said:
You just stated Ron Dayne was a sure thing! :shakeno: :shakeno:

it was to show you how ridiculous that term is to describe a draft player. i do not believe any player is a "sure thing"

BLUEPHIN said:
I have been reading alot of nonsense that our team needs to fill about every position...then I started thinking about it and we have alot of questions! I am optimistic and excited about the change but would like to know what positions are solid for us and where we need to fill some holes?:confused:

I think our LB corp is pretty nice. Im excited about Pope having a year under his belt. If Surtain leaves id be worried about the quality of corners at that time. DE's we are set at. DT is a concern because of Timbo and Chester's injuries. TE is squared away for the moment. But mcmike is a Country Ga boy from ft. Valley he knows loyalty and will not try and rob the franchise.

guys ! there is one thing that is a sure thing and it is you never turn down a good player that can help your team just to fill a need with average players. if the chance arrives to draft a big time reciever take him . settling for less means you want less. we can always fill in the ol and dl with patchwork players until the really good ones become available so we need to go for the best at as many posistions as possible. getting edwards would be a huge boost to our offense or allex smith would also. a rb can be had in the third rd. lets stop messing around here and get the best.

jlfin said:
They only sucked last year. Much of that was due to coaching disarray and injuries to the D-tackles. This team is not too far removed from the 10-6 teams 2-3 years ago.
While I admit they have holes to fill, this is not a crappy team as some have suggested.

Damn straight. It's not like saban is coming to a team with bare cupboards...

Back
Top Bottom