What QB does Tua remind you of. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What QB does Tua remind you of.

To follow the thread- he reminds me of JaMarcus Russell only shorter!

I seriously hope we don't draft Tua We need to beef up the OL- Start Rosen and as soon as its time- Trevor Lawrence! WhoooooHoooo!! Rock on beeeyatch!

Alabama QB's shine in College lol.

Draft Jerry Jeudy in the first round- he is a special talent!

Last edited:
A shorter, polynesian, left-handed version of Charlie Frye who is an elite quarterback.

(i'm not being serious)

You should show your work. Why do you think that other then you wanna be a contrarian

He plays one half, sometimes on a third, of the field. He has a tendency to eyeball where he is going to throw and he telegraphs his throws. That won't fly in the NFL with the speed in the secondary. He doesn't go through his progressions well at all. He pulls the ball down prematurely a lot and runs. He'll take a lot of unnecessary sacks. Just to name a few things.

He plays one half, sometimes on a third, of the field. He has a tendency to eyeball where he is going to throw and he telegraphs his throws. That won't fly in the NFL with the speed in the secondary. He doesn't go through his progressions well at all. He pulls the ball down prematurely a lot and runs. He'll take a lot of unnecessary sacks. Just to name a few things.

Right. I don't know how that kid even completes a pass.

Almost ALL great QBs are picked in the first round. They certainly aren't sure things but the word on Tua is that he is simply very special and a rare talent. Other teams have their stud QB, Mahomes, Mayfield, Rodgers, Brady, Allen, Jackson, Trubitsky, Goff, Darnold, Roethlisberger, Wentz etc. I listed 10 teams that are currently set at QB. We simply can't compete in today's NFL without a comparable QB under center for us. I'm pretty good going forward with Tua and Rosen fighting it out in camp for the starting job. Grier and Flores (who's been watching Brady forever) get it. They are all in to solve the QB position. Meanwhile, build a tough, smart team that excels on Special Teams and Defense. The offense will catch up at some point! I'm starting to think that we're going to play the Raven's tough. Flores can match wits with Lamar Jackson any day! But, wait, we don't want to win, do we? What a confusing season!! Not really, I don't know any other way than to root for a Dolphin victory! So, here's to a low scoring physical game. Miami 21-20.

This is freaking retarded..

Ok DUDE!!Nobody called you retarded..but your post described Trevor not Tua...their is not one fact in your post..go watch more film..not ESPN highlights..

Ok DUDE!!Nobody called you retarded..but your post described Trevor not Tua...their is not one fact in your post..go watch more film..not ESPN highlights..

It wasn't ESPN highlights. ESPN is trash. I've watched many videos of all the QBs. I do all the time. I'm confident in assessments of QBs. I have some credentials when it comes to the position as a prior QB and a coach for many years.

Then why are you wrong?

Tua's main attributes are accuracy ,looking off the db's,and ball placement...EVERYONE agrees with this..nation wide.
You posted the opposite. You see things differently than everyone else in the country...My bad..you are the QB guru..
I bow to your knowledge....:sneaky

He's a MUCH better prospect than Russell, the arm talent isn't even close and he's a better athlete as well.

I don't remember much of Steve Young, but Tua has THAT kind of potential, RW is just a game manager who needs an elite defense/run game to truly thrive (last year they had the #1 rushing attack and it still didn't matter come playoff time).

Tua is a special prospect, and that was BEFORE he even arrived in Bama to save Nick Satan from himself (starting Hurts) because apparently having more UA All Americans than the other 3 playoff teams combined that year wasn't quite enough...

So much wrong with this. Tua isn’t CLOSE to being the athlete Russell Wilson is and his arm is not better. OMFG

Back
Top Bottom