What teams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What teams

I tend to root for the underdogs. Would like to see a team that hasn't won a super bowl get one. Arizona comes to mind. I do like GB, though.

My Pops and my brother are Chicago Bears fans. My son is an Indianapolis Colts fan. But, I don't root for no other team in the NFL only my Miami Dolphins for 39+ years and on January 23, 2022 it will be 40 years and counting till I am cremated.

None consistently - I don't grasp the 2nd team idea or I have an NFC team type thing - but in general I will root for the underdog or a different team to win that hasn't been there in a while

I hate Tannehil just to add some brevity to this thread so **** the Tennessee Titans.

I root for all the bottom dwelling teams like Cle, Det, Jax..... Miami. I just like the underdog stories.

I dont really have a second favorite team, but there are a few teams I pull for when they play or would like to see turn around because they have been bad so long.

I like GB because of Rodgers, I'd like to see the Lions be relevant in my lifetime, I respect the Ravens, in the AFCE I hate the Bills the least.

Do you guys not mind outside of Miami or can pull for?

Tennessee, not just because Tannehill seems a good dude with Miami ties, but also because it seems to be a well-run team.

Plus, it would really piss off a lot of people on this forum whom I've tangled with. So that would be fun.

I like the Packers…wife and folks are from Texas then Wisconsin, so they grew on me in the 90s. Loved me some Favre.

Pulling hard for the Titans…massive Tannehill fan, and wife was an Oilers fan, then Titans.

Aside from that, pull for any team that can help the Dolphins’ situation.

Unfortunately, the Lions became one of my favorites just watching Barry Sanders. I'm rooting for Arizona as well.

I hate Tannehil just to add some brevity to this thread so **** the Tennessee Titans.

I root for all the bottom dwelling teams like Cle, Det, Jax..... Miami. I just like the underdog stories.
May want to reach-look that word up.

I don’t think it means what you think it means.

Back
Top Bottom