What teams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What teams

Don't see any reason to hate Tannehill, but then again I'm not the least bit surprised.
Really?

You don't remember the 7 years, watching him stumble around the pocket like a new born fawn getting sacked 40 times a year..... do you remember the turnovers? The fumbles? The time he told a practice squad teammate to "enjoy his practice squad paycheck"???? He's an ***hole.

What DOES surprise me is how many ppl around here love to droll all over him as if he was some Greek God sent to the Dolphins. When in reality he was dog **** while he was here. He did NOTHING to help this franchise, zilch, nada. Yet he's still loved by more than half this fanbase. Its a joke!

Really?

You don't remember the 7 years, watching him stumble around the pocket like a new born fawn getting sacked 40 times a year..... do you remember the turnovers? The fumbles? The time he told a practice squad teammate to "enjoy his practice squad paycheck"???? He's an ***hole.

What DOES surprise me is how many ppl around here love to droll all over him as if he was some Greek God sent to the Dolphins. When in reality he was dog **** while he was here. He did NOTHING to help this franchise, zilch, nada. Yet he's still loved by more than half this fanbase. Its a joke!

Lol This is so crazy and not what happened in reality that its hilarious man.

Tannehill was never the issue here. It was easy for anyone with any sort of knack for analyzing the QB position to see.

Granted he's not and never was a carry the whole team on his shoulders type QB.

Lol This is so crazy and not what happened in reality that its hilarious man.

Tannehill was never the issue here. It was easy for anyone with any sort of knack for analyzing the QB position to see.
Did I say he was an "issue"?

I said he didn't do anything to help us while he was here and thats accurate.

Really?

Yeah I'm not rehashing 7 years of 'you don't know football' with you. Yes, he had some miserable plays. That tends to happen when you're playing with a **** supporting cast. If his play in Tennessee isn't proof enough for you that he did do SOMETHING for this franchise, but didn't have help, then nothing will.

What's a joke is people who don't know football constantly **** on QBs because they don't know any better.

Really?

Wow…did he piss in your Wheaties or something?

He did as well as could be expected here, with the dysfunction that surrounded him…and is one tough SOB. Glad he’s doing well.

Reality is he was not dogshit…he wasn’t Marino either.

I pull for The Vikings also. Liked them since I was a kid, that was my Grandpa's team and I used to watch footballl with him as a kid.
I also like the Titans. Lived in Nashville for a year, great city.
Oddly, I lived in Akron quite a bit but despise the Browns, long story. I loathe Browns fans.

Back on the subject of rooting for the Titans and Tannehill to shutup the Pats this week but Julio is now out. Pats are the luckiest team in football and I do not even believe in luck. They catch every break. Every time a key player gets hurt from the other team right before they play them. Both Chubb and Kareem Hunt was out this past weekend when they played the Pats.

Rams…Stafford and Michel
Bears…Roquan Smith
Green Bay…Stokes
Browns…Chubb

I pull for my Dawgs.

Tennessee Titans for ex dolphin Tannehill to get a ring.
Amen. Tannehill was so poorly coached while he was at Miami (he is one of the toughest SOBs I've ever seen and he never complained or threw his subpar O=line under the bus ever. )

Another team I pull for is the Arizona Cardinals. I live in Arizona and they are great for the state

Dolphins only for me. No space in my heart for any other team. I pretty much only watch Dolphins game on Sundays, and then it is family time. I may watch other games just for background noise.

Someone mentioned Titans for Tannehill, same deal here. Also i'd love to see the Browns do something for that fanbase. WFT due to Heineke (ODU alum) even though living in SE VA i used to hate em. That's probably it. Dolphins are the only team that will get me screaming and shouting though, across any sport.

The Bills to justify the ass whooping they have been giving us the last 2 years. That last game was close though I will admit. Just kidding. **** everyine but the Miami ****ing Dolphins. I cant even watch any other games without being completely uninvested in the outcome unless it has playoff implications for us.

Back
Top Bottom