What teams | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What teams

My dad is a panthers fan, so I think I’ve seen just about every one of their games. I hope Cam keeps the excitement for them alive.

Do you guys not mind outside of Miami or can pull for?
titans (because of Tannehill). Colts (because of Peyton) Giants (because of Eli and because it pisses the jet fans when the giants win)
Always will root against jets, bills and pats.. in that order too

I’d rather cut my arm off snd slap myself stooopid with it than support anyone but the fins. It’s just a straight no for me. I’ve said this before, if my kids don’t support the Dolphins as soon as they are old enough to be kicked out, dey gone.

I usually try and watch the Rams in the afternoon. Our daughter is a huge Seahawks fan, like the rest of my Northwest family and she comes over to watch Seattle. The 'Hawks have grown on me some. I've been to a lot of games up there and usually rooted against them, but I respect Russell Wilson a lot. But, honestly I have no team other than Miami.

Obviously rooting for Tennessee because of Tannehill, but deep down would love to see Rodgers in the big game at the end of the year

If I had to rank them

1) Dolphins- was a fan of the Marino, Duper and Clayton.... Duper was my fav!
2) Chiefs - from Kansas and Mahomes is fun to watch
3) Browns - Landry and they havnt won in decades
4) Packers - Moms from Wisconsin and whole side of the family is cheeseheads
5) Jaguars- Cool colors i like the logo and they have stunk forever. J always root for them

The Titans. Love watching Tannehill prove a whole bunch of us right.

The Bills because I am from there and all of my family and friends are Bills fans.

Back
Top Bottom