What teams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What teams

Titans because of THill and Vrabel is a coach I respect and which Flo would emulate more. And Chargers because I'm a Herbert fan since his Oregon days.

Do you guys not mind outside of Miami or can pull for?
My fandom in no particular order except they all fall beneath the Dolphins...
Manchester United.
Boston Red Sox.
England Rugby.
England Football.
England Cricket.
Any sporting event the Bahamas in involved in no matter how bad we are at it...

Lions, because I loved watching Barry Sanders play, and the Titans, because of RT. He really got the rough end of the pineapple from fans in Miami.

Do you guys not mind outside of Miami or can pull for?
Nice topic GB as always...

If I ever had a “2nd” team it’s definitely the Chargers. Before anybody jumps in on me... has nothing to do with Justin Herbert although he’s made them better...

The powder blue unis are the best in sports... besides our aqua and orange of course. Just always liked and pulled for the Chargers but absolutely hate that they’ve become the LA Chargers. They’ll always be San Diego to me.

My aunt is from Cleveland and loves I mean LOVES the Browns so after all she’s suffered through theirs a part of me that would like to see them win a SB for her but only if it’s not at our expense haha.

In a pity type of way I’d have to say Detroit. As much as we’ve suffered through the years those poor fans have just been through pure hell. Wouldn’t hurt my feelings to see the Lions win one but again as long as it wasn’t at our expense.

My grandma and grandpa (RIP to both) were from Slidell LA so they loved the Saints. My grandpa got to see them win that SB over Indy but grandma missed it by 3 years. Always kind of pull for them as well.

I root for (sorry) the Vikings whenever their game time doesn't;t conflict with the Phins. My Mom's whole family is from Minn so I spent quite a bit of time up there.
Vikings are one of my side teams as well.

Oh man your betraying me LOL.
The NFC North is football to me. Old School. Bears, Vikings, Packers. Lions can tag along I suppose. Those three always hold a little different spot in my eyes.

Got to say, I would trade the goofy Miami Dolphins song for some Bears "Superfans" anytime. Ditka....

And that Lambeau leap is special.

Tennessee, not just because Tannehill seems a good dude with Miami ties, but also because it seems to be a well-run team.

Plus, it would really piss off a lot of people on this forum whom I've tangled with. So that would be fun.
Tannehill gives me belief that my evaluation of him was spot on. I'm glad for his success. It could have happened with changes in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom