What will be your reaction if: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will be your reaction if:

Dolphins at #6 with Pitts, Chase, Sewell and Waddle on the board and they select - DeVonta Smith WR

• Total voters

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The Dolphins are on the clock at #6 with Pitts, Chase, Sewell and Waddle on the board and the Miami Dolphins select - DeVonta Smith WR - Alabama.

I see so many locked into Pitts that there is a real possibility Grier and Flores do not want him or see him as a need. Draft night will be entertaining again on here regardless.

FinPhan54

Second String
Reaction score
i'd root like hell for him and hype him up as a heisman winning beast

After a year of Mack Hollins, 2 years of Allen Hurns and 3 years of Isaiah Ford I'd gladly welcome one of the most dominant college receivers ever who also BALLED with our current QB.

For the record, I like him better than Chase...

1. Pitts
2. Smith
3. Chase
4. Waddle

is my big board for us

rent this space

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
I would be happy with Pitts or Smith. Ok with Chase, but 6 is a bit too soon for Waddle

claytonduper

Starter
Reaction score
No one knows how each of these players will develop with a new team and new surroundings. Our coaching staff will have 2 pieces of information most teams don't:

1. Direct evaluation during the Senior Bowl.
2. Tua's history with Smith and Waddle. Tua may even have some intel on Chase.

I believe these 2 factors will determine who we pick.

fansinceGWilson

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The Dolphins are on the clock at #6 with Pitts, Chase, Sewell and Waddle on the board and the Miami Dolphins select - DeVonta Smith WR - Alabama.

I see so many locked into Pitts that there is a real possibility Grier and Flores do not want him or see him as a need. Draft night will be entertaining again on here regardless.

I have a draft order for those guys, but not so great a difference I'd throw my chair at the TV

Geordie

Club Member
Reaction score
There's only one really right answer here if you are a fan of this team. Hint 2nd bottom. However my answer is somewhere in the middle, I wouldn't hate the pick, Smith is a great prospect but I feel we would have missed out on a player that can do more for our young QB and offense as a whole. A player of Pitts kind is extremely rare, the fact that most analysts have smith 3rd or 4 in this elite pass catcher list shows that a Smith type comes around a little more frequently.

Whomever they pick though we've got to pull for them, even if it's another Dion Jordan or Charles Harris.

Last edited:

gregorygrant83

Club Member
Reaction score
When the Dolphins make a choice that's different then the direction I would have gone I always... "Just make it work out in the end and I'm ok with the move." It's been a long time since Miami was at the point of complaining about a Pro Bowl caliber player at any position. Hell if they passed on a stud wr but draft a guard that turned out to be Pro Bowl level I wouldn't say anything, at least it takes guard off our draft board for a decade.

AMakados10

Scout Team
Reaction score
It's not like Smith is an unknown or anything... The kid rampaged through the SEC and was amazing.

I have no idea who will be best from that group. Perhaps, Tua weighs in and wants Slim Reaper or Waddle? Hard to crap on the pick either way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom