What will Tua have to Do?... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will Tua have to Do?...

QB, above all other positions, requires an elite player to compete for Super Bowls year after year.

I have always held the belief, if a team does not have a QB who is consistently in the top 10 then that team has a QB problem and is in need of an upgrade.

The great ones are regularly top 5.

What I will be looking for in Tua this year is if he trusts his receivers and plays aggressive. Also, I want to see how clutch he is in tight games in the 4th quarter.

Will Tua ever prove the doubters/haters wrong? What will it take for him to silence the critics, A superbowl? Few years of playoff contention? Never please anyone??

Lets be honest here. Even If Tua excels this year, haters are still gonna bring up stuff like, "of course he has weapons now", or "that was against the cardinals Defense". Seems to me he is in a lose lose situation. Like, other successful QBs have weapons but dont get the heat like he does... Im just wondering what must he do to gain some love?
Tua's 2021 anthem:

QB, above all other positions, requires an elite player to compete for Super Bowls year after year.

I have always held the belief, if a team does not have a QB who is consistently in the top 10 then that team has a QB problem and is in need of an upgrade.

The great ones are regularly top 5.

What I will be looking for in Tua this year is if he trusts his receivers and plays aggressive. Also, I want to see how clutch he is in tight games in the 4th quarter.
Totally agree. Any team would want their QB to be in the top 10, ideally top 5. We all want to get there sooner rather than later, realistically the traits you listed for tua are spot on.

Be a seasoned pro. Deliver the ball on time to your playmakers. Get rid of it when nothing is there. Keep your interceptions down and trust your defense and when the game is on the line win in the fourth quarter. I'll take that.

Not throw interceptions that are dropped two to three times a game.

Prove he can make all the NFL level throws with at least average velocity on the ball.

Better mechanics rolling right.

Improve those things ill be happy.

Not throw interceptions that are dropped two to three times a game.

Prove he can make all the NFL level throws with at least average velocity on the ball.

Better mechanics rolling right.

Improve those things ill be happy.
You would prefer they be caught?

Your boy Josh Allen had 21 interceptions dropped last year. That's luck that will not continue.

Play within himself. I just want to see growth from year 1 to year 2. Let's go out and win games. Let the haters do what they will do!

I am so glad im one hour and 15 minutes away from vacation. I just read that as "Play with himself" **** it lets see some "growth"

Move the ball, minimize mistakes, points on the board, win..... With RT17 i was like X amount of yards, and i want 2:1 td:int ratio by this season, and so on...

dont needd 4800 yards 48 tds and 6 ints. just move the ball, low mistakes, points, wins

Be a defensive mvp and offensive mvp

because let’s face it if he his only offensive mvp he ain’t no Patrick mahomes

Will Tua ever prove the doubters/haters wrong? What will it take for him to silence the critics, A superbowl? Few years of playoff contention? Never please anyone??

Lets be honest here. Even If Tua excels this year, haters are still gonna bring up stuff like, "of course he has weapons now", or "that was against the cardinals Defense". Seems to me he is in a lose lose situation. Like, other successful QBs have weapons but dont get the heat like he does... Im just wondering what must he do to gain some love?
Keep in mind we have people here who are hoping he'll never be good so that they can say "I was right" or "I told you guys"
The ego on some of the people here are bigger than our O-line.

Back
Top Bottom