What will Tua have to Do?... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will Tua have to Do?...

I say that if he makes our co-oc nightmare debacle look halfway competent it’s going to be a start

Carry our top 6 pick undersized slot/kick returner/gimmick/heavily consistent production based on a competent oc prize pick.
Lol dude waddle is gonna be a stud

Lol dude waddle is gonna be a stud

you better hope so you took him with pick 6. He better be top 5ish at his position. Hope you like 3 for 45 type games. Consistent production gonna be hard to come by with that skill set. Maybe I’m underestimating tbis co oc crap. Again ...you better hope so

Id bet money we won’t be picking up that 5th year option in 3 years. Of course that’s nothing new with us.

I just don’t want to see him benched unless we are up or down by an insurmountable amount.

Let the kid play even through a bad game. Don’t sit him. Let him lead a comeback or fail miserably BUT PLEASE NO MERRY-GO-ROUND AT QB.

That’s what I want to see.

As far as Tua, winning trumps all. Just win, baby.

Complete passes and throw touchdown passes and throw very few interceptions

is this a serious post?
In agreement. Very childish post designed to create division among the fans as well as put down anyone who has concerns about Tua using the false argument that fans' concerns will remain the same even if Tua excels this year.

In agreement. Very childish post designed to create division among the fans as well as put down anyone who has concerns about Tua using the false argument that fans' concerns will remain the same even if Tua excels this year.

Yep concerns about Tua equals bad fan around here.

Yep concerns about Tua equals bad fan around here.

Not just here, everywhere.

I'm personally sick of addressing why I don't think Tua has more than a slightly above average ceiling.

I can write multiple well thought out paragraphs detailing the areas he needs to improve to be an acceptable NFL QB and receive mostly one to two word answered like "You're wrong!"

I also don't want him to fail. Doesn't matter to most people. He's a darling like Tebow so everyone will pretend his warts don't exist.

Not just here, everywhere.

I'm personally sick of addressing why I don't think Tua has more than a slightly above average ceiling.

I can write multiple well thought out paragraphs detailing the areas he needs to improve to be an acceptable NFL QB and receive mostly one to two word answered like "You're wrong!"

I also don't want him to fail. Doesn't matter to most people. He's a darling like Tebow so everyone will pretend his warts don't exist.
Like Tebow? Lol there is no comparison in the player or the situation.

Well thought concerns are fine and can be debated

That's not what you see here most of the time.

Like Tebow? Lol there is no comparison in the player or the situation.

Well thought concerns are fine and can be debated

That's not what you see here most of the time.

I was referring to how they are both kind of goody two shoes good ole boys. Not their play.

Back
Top Bottom