What will Tua have to Do?... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will Tua have to Do?...

Game manage his way to the playoffs on a consistent basis.

[QUOTE="GhostArmOfMarino, post

I also don't want him to fail.
[/QUOTE]

Many lacking in the ability to consider two opposing thoughts at the same time.

Just because one criticizes him it doesn’t mean they want him to fail.

I've seen the Fins give waaaay lesser QB's a much longer starting job than they ever should have had. Many weren't even backup caliber players.

When Tannehill got drafted, I figured he'd be shown a little more patience as he'd only been playing QB for a couple years. And we was. Way too long imo.

Tua was not just a 5th pick. He was commonly thought of as top 2, if not the best QB of the crop. So, expectations are set high. Not that he's shown that he's healthy, expectations get higher. Grier and Flo build a team and scheme for him. Now, the expectations are what you should see from a QB that #tank4tua earned.

Patience is thin for many of the Dolphins faithful and rightfully so.

First, the criticism is somewhat warranted, but thinking he's a bust and we need to move on already just because of last season, is not.

Secondly, Tannehill has proven that you can play well, but if the team as a whole isn't performing, haters are still going to blame the QB out of ignorance.

In conclusion, Tua will need to win every superbowl for the rest of his career to shut stupid people up.

In agreement. Very childish post designed to create division among the fans as well as put down anyone who has concerns about Tua using the false argument that fans' concerns will remain the same even if Tua excels this year.
So you just ignore the posters that claim Tua is a bust and we must move on, and every move to surround him with talent is wrong?

I guess they just 'have concerns' :rolleyes:

you better hope so you took him with pick 6. He better be top 5ish at his position. Hope you like 3 for 45 type games. Consistent production gonna be hard to come by with that skill set. Maybe I’m underestimating tbis co oc crap. Again ...you better hope so

Id bet money we won’t be picking up that 5th year option in 3 years. Of course that’s nothing new with us.

Wait, nick1 is Grier?

Not just here, everywhere.

I'm personally sick of addressing why I don't think Tua has more than a slightly above average ceiling.

I can write multiple well thought out paragraphs detailing the areas he needs to improve to be an acceptable NFL QB and receive mostly one to two word answered like "You're wrong!"

I also don't want him to fail. Doesn't matter to most people. He's a darling like Tebow so everyone will pretend his warts don't exist.

Have you ever considered, you know, not replying?

Will Tua ever prove the doubters/haters wrong? What will it take for him to silence the critics, A superbowl? Few years of playoff contention? Never please anyone??

Lets be honest here. Even If Tua excels this year, haters are still gonna bring up stuff like, "of course he has weapons now", or "that was against the cardinals Defense". Seems to me he is in a lose lose situation. Like, other successful QBs have weapons but dont get the heat like he does... Im just wondering what must he do to gain some love?

:ny1::ny1::ny1::ny1:

He has to start playing better before we assume others will start making excuses why he's better now.

I just don’t want to see him benched unless we are up or down by an insurmountable amount.

Let the kid play even through a bad game. Don’t sit him. Let him lead a comeback or fail miserably BUT PLEASE NO MERRY-GO-ROUND AT QB.

That’s what I want to see.

As far as Tua, winning trumps all. Just win, baby.
Yes thats the number 1 goal, to keep winning. Consistently

I say that if he makes our co-oc nightmare debacle look halfway competent it’s going to be a start
Great point, mostly because its up in the air how the offense is going to be now with 2 OCs.. if he does well, that would at least say that having two would actually work out. If we win more than last year, then it would be more like a genius move

Throw to the open guy. Which I believe he will do once he has open guys to throw the ball to. It’s that simple. Also have good mechanics, a positive/competitive attitude, and an incredible work ethic. That’s what we’ve seen from the GOAT. And if Tua is going to win in the era of Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes, that’s who he should model his game after. From what I can see he is on his way.

Back
Top Bottom