What would you choose? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you choose?

MiaFins31

Active Roster
Reaction score
We’re on the clock at 3 and we have 3 suitors calling and offering the following..

Cincy offers #5 and 2022#1

Detroit offers #7 #72 and 2022 #1

Carolina offers #8 and #39

Which are you choosing?

We’re on the clock at 3 and we have 3 suitors calling and offering the following..

Cincy offers #5 and 2022#1

Detroit offers #7 #72 and 2022 #1

Carolina offers #8 and #39

Which are you choosing?
Probably Detroit, I'm praying they suck next season, and I'm praying our top player (Smith, Chase, Parsons) is there at 7.

Cincy is a no brainer in that scenario. Drop two picks and get Cincy 1 next year?? Dream scenario.

but none of these are even close to legitimate. Trading out of the 3 is way way harder than what everyone in here seems to think.

just stay put at 3 and get your guy.

I’m with you 2 guys that say Detroit is the way to go. We drop 4 spots still get our premium WR while picking up a 3rd and this draft is littered throughout the 2/3 rounds with really good players plus get as close to a guaranteed top 10 pick as their is for 2022.

Yes trading down in the draft is easier said than done but it’s definitely doable if your FO/GM know how to negotiate and play hardball. I think each of these are very realistic scenarios. The only one I’m iffy on is if Cincy would trade their 2022 #1 but after what they just watched happen to their franchise QB and knowing that leg is now that much weaker it could very well tempt them to overpay and we just happen to be in the position to take advantage of it.

if Carolina calls tell them we want #8, # 39, #73 and a 2022 3rd round pick
That’d be great but I want their 2022 #1. That way when next year rolls around we can continue to have ammo to move up or down and we can dictate the draft board. The more options we have the better off we’ll be.

That’d be great but I want their 2022 #1. That way when next year rolls around we can continue to have ammo to move up or down and we can dictate the draft board. The more options we have the better off we’ll be.
good thought. I prefer to get the picks earlier AND we could use them this year to move up after the move down

Back
Top Bottom