What would you choose? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you choose?

good thought. I prefer to get the picks earlier AND we could use them this year to move up after the move down
I totally get that and you’re not wrong. I just think having options in next years draft is a better option. Their will be guys who play out of their minds next year in college ball and raise their stock through the roof. What if one of those guys turns out to be a massive position of need for us but once again we have 2 first round picks? We could then use our ammo to get the guy we want and not have to settle for seconds.

I totally get that and you’re not wrong. I just think having options in next years draft is a better option. Their will be guys who play out of their minds next year in college ball and raise their stock through the roof. What if one of those guys turns out to be a massive position of need for us but once again we have 2 first round picks? We could then use our ammo to get the guy we want and not have to settle for seconds.
its a great decision to have to make. hopefully Grier gets some hits with whatever

We’re on the clock at 3 and we have 3 suitors calling and offering the following..

Cincy offers #5 and 2022#1

Detroit offers #7 #72 and 2022 #1

Carolina offers #8 and #39

Which are you choosing?
#8 #39

i said in another thread burrow died this year Cincy is going to want another Anthony munoz to protect him i bet they want that tackle and would be willing to swap

We’re on the clock at 3 and we have 3 suitors calling and offering the following..

Which are you choosing?
Carolina’s offer isn’t much of an offer at all. I’d take Cincy’s offer but I cannot fathom they’d offer that.

You take the Detroit offer in that scenario. But I’m not taking any chances personally. I would take my wr at 3 and not looking back
No chance they do this. You can get way too much return for that pick and still get a great WR at 7 or 8.

Cincy is a no brainer in that scenario. Drop two picks and get Cincy 1 next year?? Dream scenario.

but none of these are even close to legitimate. Trading out of the 3 is way way harder than what everyone in here seems to think.

just stay put at 3 and get your guy.
Yep. Cause cini is almot a guarantee top 4 pick next year

I think it depends on who Miami is targeting.

The Detroit option is interesting because that 2022 #1 could be the first overall.

No chance they do this. You can get way too much return for that pick and still get a great WR at 7 or 8.
Yes the return would be great and we could still grab a wr but personally I want devonta smith and I don’t think he’ll be there at 7-8.

Which are you choosing?

Detroit.

They are not much further then the Bengals, but like the Bengals, will be drafting high again (probably higher then Cincy) next year, with on top of that, another 2nd round pick...I like it.

Which are you choosing?

OP has been playing around with the PFN mock simulator! Those are the choices that pop up from time to time on that site.

Back
Top Bottom