What would YOU have done with the #19 pick? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would YOU have done with the #19 pick?

If you were Hickey, who would YOU have drafted at #19?

• Total voters
you take Manziel. You do NOT have a franchise QB. Getting the opportunity to land the best QB in the draft at your pick was a Godsend. Tannehill will never amount to anything. Nobody would have raised an eyebrow if that had happened. That's because all the pundits and everyone else in the league knows this except blind fanboys and the Dolphins organization. Taking a weak offensive lineman, reaching by about 15 picks is laughable. What a poorly run team. The hits just won't stop coming huh gang?

All you people complaining now, how many more of you would there be if we did happen to pull off a trade and ended up with moses and what... an extra 3rd? And when that 3rd ended up being a usual wasted mid-round pick? YEA... couldn't see a single person b*tching about that. Get real

Weak excuse. Juwan James is not some great can't miss prospect. Even in the unlikely event he gets taken, how much worse off would we really be? Did we go from Super bowl contender to 6-10? Hardly. And assuming a third round pick amounts to nothing is no argument at all.

People, James is the best RT in the draft and would not have been there at #50. James started four years in the SEC, has prototype size and athleticism, and is a superb pass blocker because he is an enormous man to get around. He will be a better RT than Martin could have been.

Think about this another way. If (when) James gives Tannehill 1-2 seconds more to throw than Clabo, MIA wins another two games and T-Hill does not take 11 sacks (which is what Clabo personally surrendered last season).

This pick is a BFD and Tannehill should be celebrating. He now has two bookend OTs and a Pro Bowl center to protect him.

How are you going to vote for "Other" and then not post who that would of been? Probably the same people who think a trade could of been made with any team of our choosing for any picks we felt like taking

Taken Ju'Wuan James....he wouldn't have been there at #50. He will start at RT next year.

How are you going to vote for "Other" and then not post who that would of been? Probably the same people who think a trade could of been made with any team of our choosing for any picks we felt like taking

Or with the team that traded up right behind us...

Marqise Lee.

I like Tannehill a lot but I would have thought about taking Bridgewater, too.

It's a decent pick. I would have selected XSF or Marqise Lee - so I would have reached.
I'm disappointed to see so many disappointed by the James pick. People seem to get real emotional about Draft picks but he could be good. Not a sexy pick but neither was Pouncey 3 years ago and he has turned out to be a Pro Bowler.

1. I predicted James yesterday and was fine with the pick.
2. While on the clock, I wondered about trading down and if erroneous James Walker is right, I would have taken a deal.
3. Cooks did interest me a lot
4. At the end of the day, we have a quality and pure RT which was a glaring need. I have no issue and like the pick.

either James, Moses, or Koundjio. Before the pick i was thinking james because he was a RT in college so he doesnt need to adapt to RT moving from LT. A trade down would have been the best case scenario but still a better pick then a LB or WR.

We have our 2 starting Safeties, im comfortable with what we have at CB, WR is too deep in this drafty to get a #5 receiver in the first round. Su'a Filo makes more sense than the other choices.

Trade with the vikings then su'a or lee

Back
Top Bottom