What Would You Rather: Tannehill w/ Cap-Friendly Deal OR Wilson w/ Cap-Busting Deal? | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Would You Rather: Tannehill w/ Cap-Friendly Deal OR Wilson w/ Cap-Busting Deal?

Which would you rather have?

• Tannehill w/ Cap-Friendly Deal

Votes: 156 89.7%
  • Wilson w/ Cap-Busting Deal

Votes: 18 10.3%

• Total voters
yeah, somehow I imagine you have the type of humor that you'd tell a fat woman she looks fat in a dress, then telling her you were just kidding, it's the fat that makes her look fat. Your joke was rather dickish.

Pretty funny to think I would actually have a conversation with a fat women.

Have to admit, that was a good response.

Thank you...

and honestly I think everything is coming together real nice for this season...I would be more surprised if they don't make the playoffs and Tannehill isn't at least in the running for a pro-bowl nod.

Thank you...

and honestly I think everything is coming together real nice for this season...I would be more surprised if they don't make the playoffs and Tannehill isn't at least in the running for a pro-bowl nod.

I agree. Tough for Tannehill to make it. There really are a good number of really solid QBs in both conferences. Brady, Manning, Roethlesberger, Flacco, Luck, and Rivers are serious competition. Tannehill could have a great year and still be the 5th or 6th best QB in the conference.

I think Tannehill has a solid chance to make the Pro Bowl this season. His numbers should improve, and the team should win more games. If he throws for 4,500 yards, 30 TD's, and wins 11 games, he'll have a good shot.

I agree. Tough for Tannehill to make it. There really are a good number of really solid QBs in both conferences. Brady, Manning, Roethlesberger, Flacco, Luck, and Rivers are serious competition. Tannehill could have a great year and still be the 5th or 6th best QB in the conference.

I think Manning is due for a downer year with age catching up to him. Brady usually skips the Pro Bowl. I could see Luck playing in the big game this year, so he would be out. I could see RT making it in as a Pro Bowl alternate.

You guys are aware conferences are a thing of the past when it comes to probowl selection right? Not that it hurts his chances as Rodgers is the only lock from the NFC.

And Rodgers will probably skip as will Brees

You guys are aware conferences are a thing of the past when it comes to probowl selection right? Not that it hurts his chances as Rodgers is the only lock from the NFC.

I had actually forgotten. Never cared about the Pro Bowl, but I do remember that they now do it Fantasy Draft style.

Andy Dalton, Alex Smith and Matt Schaub have made it in the last few years.
I think Tannehill has a solid chance to make the Pro Bowl this season. His numbers should improve, and the team should win more games. If he throws for 4,500 yards, 30 TD's, and wins 11 games, he'll have a good shot.

If he has those #s(even w/o context) he'll make it. Most important is getting Miami to the playoffs.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

and last year I think they got down to the 7th alternate. guys always back out.

Andy Dalton, Alex Smith and Matt Schaub have made it in the last few years.

If he has those #s(even w/o context) he'll make it. Most important is getting Miami to the playoffs.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

and last year I think they got down to the 7th alternate. guys always back out.

I was referring to him making it as a first choice, rather than an alternate.

I don't want Tannehill in the Pro Bowl and I hope he isn't in the Pro Bowl.

I prefer that he be preparing for the game the next week.

Back
Top Bottom