What young quarterback has succeeded…. | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What young quarterback has succeeded….

This is flat out false...

Hell the king of volume stats Herbert is sitting at home this weekend.
You don’t need to have the most in the league but you can’t be near the bottom. It’s not the end all be all but it’s a bare minimum. Maybe it’s the QB or maybe it’s the coaching or maybe it’s the o line but bottom line is our passing stats this year we’re not good.

Like I said that's cute he got numbers but he is failing in wins.

If stats are more important than wins to you enjoy him.
It's a team game. For the last time, this is the dumbest argument out there. Tua has had the greatest benefit a young QB can have, a defense that turns the other team over a ton. Yet we still cannot score.

You want me to spend time proving an antithesis to your original point? I'm still waiting for you to prove yours. You have one out of 5 players from 2019-2020 on the Bucs that may or may not have improved their pass block rankings.
I mean I wanted you to bet on it lol. If that one example won’t be enough I’d rather know what it will take to convince you before wasting my time talking into a wall. How many examples do you need of o lines grading better with better QBs?

You don’t need to have the most in the league but you can’t be near the bottom. It’s not the end all be all but it’s a bare minimum. Maybe it’s the QB or maybe it’s the coaching or maybe it’s the o line but bottom line is our passing stats this year we’re not good.
In this NFL passing EFFECIENCY is king, volume is for suckers. You wont flip flop our way around this one.

In this NFL passing EFFECIENCY is king, volume is for suckers. You wont flip flop our way around this one.

Oh wow it’s for suckers? What a strong argument how could I possibly argue something so persuasive lmao. You should just stop trying to debate you’re not good at it.

Seriously, go look at the offensive ratings for Super Bowl winners. Aside from a couple outliers they almost always have top ranked offenses. You cannot win a super bowl when your QB throws for like 220 yards per game. Not happening unless you have a world class defense.

No one is squirming but you and the rest of your Tuanon followers. You are blind by your weird devotion to a 23 year old man who the rest of the world can see just isn’t good enough. But hey, keep telling yourself everyone else is the crazy ones, couldn’t possibly be you guys right lol

Last edited:
Oh wow it’s for suckers? What a strong argument how could I possibly argue something so persuasive lmao. You should just stop trying to debate you’re not good at it.

Seriously, go look at the offensive ratings for Super Bowl winners. Aside from a couple outliers they almost always have top ranked offenses. You cannot win a super bowl when your QB throws for like 220 yards per game. Not happening unless you have a world class defense.

No one is squirming but you and the rest of your Tuanon followers. You are blind by your weird devotion to a 23 year old man who the rest of the world can see just isn’t good enough. But hey, keep telling yourself everyone else is the crazy ones, couldn’t possibly be you guys right lol
Those dudes have high efficiency as well as high volume. Ironic that you're telling other people they're not good at debate...

Lawyer? Yikes.

Those dudes have high efficiency as well as high volume. Ironic that you're telling other people they're not good at debate...

Lawyer? Yikes.
Yah, it helps if you know how to read. I suppose you missed the part where I said volume was not the end all be all, but rather a bare minimum? Or are you just willfully changing my words like you guys have repeatedly done this entire time? Sounds like you just agreed with me against your friend. Whoops.

Yah, it helps if you know how to read. I suppose you missed the part where I said volume was not the end all be all, but rather a bare minimum? Or are you just willfully changing my words like you guys have repeatedly done this entire time? Sounds like you just agreed with me against your friend. Whoops.
Soooo what you're saying is that no matter what you need the efficiency? Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

Soooo what you're saying is that no matter what you need the efficiency? Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.
Yes, you’re learning how to read woohoo! You need both efficiency and volume. So until our QB proves he can produce volume, we have a major issue. Glad you agree.

Yes, you’re learning how to read woohoo! You need both efficiency and volume. So until our QB proves he can produce volume, we have a major issue. Glad you agree.
Herbert had volume without efficiency. It was said that he's sitting at home. It was also brought up that efficiency was king. You chimed in to disagree as usual. You bring up needing volume to win a Super Bowl, but those dudes ALSO have efficiency, reinforcing the original point which was efficiency is necessary regardless of the volume.

Try and keep up, brah.

Herbert had volume without efficiency. It was said that he's sitting at home. It was also brought up that efficiency was king. You chimed in to disagree as usual. You bring up needing volume to win a Super Bowl, but those dudes ALSO have efficiency, reinforcing the original point which was efficiency is necessary regardless of the volume.

Try and keep up, brah.
Let me repeat this for you slowly so you can maybe understand. Volume. Is. Not. The. End. All. Be. All. It. Is. A. Bare. Minimum. Requirement.

It was brought up that efficiency was king. You’re conveniently leaving out the second part of his statement, “volume is for suckers.” You sure seem to make a habit of selective reading.

You able to keep up with that single sentence brah? The only point is that efficiency alone isn’t enough. What you struggling with brah?

With how many wins?

Not stats wins.
Come on man. You're better than that.
A QB can't carry an entire team. Herbert, with the 32nd rated line won Rookie of the year and broke the rookie record for TDs behind the worst line in the NFL.
You're a smart guy that I respect. You're above this comment.

Come on man. You're better than that.
A QB can't carry an entire team. Herbert, with the 32nd rated line won Rookie of the year and broke the rookie record for TDs behind the worst line in the NFL.
You're a smart guy that I respect. You're above this comment.
Herbert has played well no doubt but if it's wins then he and Tua aren't far apart. Watching Herbert's receivers get open like they do is painful when I watch ours.

Tua needs to pick up his game though.

Let me repeat this for you slowly so you can maybe understand. Volume. Is. Not. The. End. All. Be. All. It. Is. A. Bare. Minimum. Requirement.

It was brought up that efficiency was king. You’re conveniently leaving out the second part of his statement, “volume is for suckers.” You sure seem to make a habit of selective reading.

You able to keep up with that single sentence brah? The only point is that efficiency alone isn’t enough. What you struggling with brah?
He's implying if only one is present that efficiency is better than volume because you felt like discrediting passer rating because it "favors efficiency". You're the one inferring incorrectly that he was saying volume of any kind is for suckers.

Herbert has played well no doubt but if it's wins then he and Tua aren't far apart. Watching Herbert's receivers get open like they do is painful when I watch ours.

Tua needs to pick up his game though.
Just look at this year. There were games where the Chargers receivers couldn't catch the ball. There were games where their defense couldn't stop the offense, at all. The Chargers have serious problems. Whoever signs Mike Williams better get ready for that dude to drop a ton of balls.
I'm all in on Tua so need to sell me on him.
However, watching Herbert play football is insane. This kid is just amazing. Watching his team go 4/4 on 4th down, even it's 4th and 10+.
Look at the last game they lost vs the Raiders. I went home from my friends with 4:49 left in the 4th quarter, the Chargers down by 15. I get home and see a text "Chargers tied the game, OT".
The Chargers D is just awful.
I don't equate Herbert being amazing with Tua not being a good QB. I think Tua is a very good QB. The two are unrelated

Back
Top Bottom