What's the First Thing You Look for When Miami's Schedule is Released? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the First Thing You Look for When Miami's Schedule is Released?

What's the First Thing You Look For?

• How Many Prime Time Games Miami Has

Votes: 46 27.7%
  • Who Miami Plays Week 1

Votes: 33 19.9%
  • What Week Miami's BYE is.

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • How Many SEP/OCT 1pm Home games Miami Has

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • When the Road Division Games are

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • How Many Cold December Games Miami Could Have

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • When Miami Plays in the Closest City to You

Votes: 20 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miami
Tampa Bay
Jacksonville
Atlanta

That's the division I want/wanted before 2002. It'll never happen. I would have gladly accepted Miami, Houston, Jacksonville and Tennessee as yes, we're a southern team. Indy should have been saddled with the northeast nightmare.

As far as the schedule goes, anyone hearing anything at all? I hoped maybe someone had as it's out Wednesday. Peter King seems to think we're off the table for the Thursday kick off game as the league wants a big bang to kick things off, either Dallas or Buffalo at Tampa Bay. I guess we're still not good enough to move the national needle to accomplish this just yet. Would Dak Prescott even be available on week 1, I'm not so sure?
How would Dallas possibly be part of any marque matchup at this point in time?

I look at all these things, but I guess first the early home games and late cold wether games jump out at me.

I look to see who has to play here in the heat and hope it's the Jets and New England. I guess I need to put Buffalo in there now. I want to watch us make them wear their dark jerseys and watch them melt. I love watching those games for some reason. I work in this heat and it's somehow satisfying watching the millionaires have to do it for a couple of hours.

How close they play from Detroit so I can make the shortest road trip possible.

Miami
Tampa Bay
Jacksonville
Atlanta

That's the division I want/wanted before 2002. It'll never happen. I would have gladly accepted Miami, Houston, Jacksonville and Tennessee as yes, we're a southern team. Indy should have been saddled with the northeast nightmare.

As far as the schedule goes, anyone hearing anything at all? I hoped maybe someone had as it's out Wednesday. Peter King seems to think we're off the table for the Thursday kick off game as the league wants a big bang to kick things off, either Dallas or Buffalo at Tampa Bay. I guess we're still not good enough to move the national needle to accomplish this just yet. Would Dak Prescott even be available on week 1, I'm not so sure?

Again, no-one in South Florida considers us the south. We consider ourselves the East coast.

To us South means Texas, Georgia, Alabama ect places that are good ole southern states.

We tend to be offended when people call us the South so...no I don't want to be in the South division.

Again, no-one in South Florida considers us the south. We consider ourselves the East coast.

To us South means Texas, Georgia, Alabama ect places that are good ole southern states.

We tend to be offended when people call us the South so...no I don't want to be in the South division.
There's a saying in Florida that "the further south you go, the further north you get!"

Back
Top Bottom