What's the plan at WR with DP out? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the plan at WR with DP out?

Can we possibly see more 3 TE, 2 back sets?

Watching the CLE/CINCI game I seen more "copy cat league" influence by the Browns. NE was determined in its game plan.

Either way. I think BUF imposes it will.

Dolphins need pick Williams or parkers.. than get speed guy on out side..

Bla, bla, bla we have enough good veyeran running backs, tight ends us wide receivers on the roster outside of DVP, Williams, Forde, Grant, Hollins plus newcomers Perry 7th round and Bowden 3rd round to get the job done. If Flores is the coach of the future this enough to play the Bills if not he's just another coach.

As much as I hate to depend upon him, Jakeem deep is the best way I see to punish the Bills for loading the box. First play of the game, go for the 80 yard touchdow.

As much as I hate to depend upon him, Jakeem deep is the best way I see to punish the Bills for loading the box. First play of the game, go for the 80 yard touchdow.
I am Mach2, and I do not approve this message.

It's paramount to going all in preflop with an offsuit 2/7.

Im not saying taking a deep shot now and then doesn't have value, but it is a tool, not a viable, sustainable gameplan over the course of time.

Besides that, Grant scares no one as a WR.

Like the immortal Arthur Fonzerelli once said (and I'm paraphrasing), intimidation only works if you have actually once punched someone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom