What's the plan at WR with DP out? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the plan at WR with DP out?

We are in a situation where we have two promising rookies that are eating up roster spots while they're weeks away from being ready to play. And we have another guy on suspension.

We really only have 4 active WR's. It's what we have to roll with right now. But i will be extremely dissapointed if we aren't seeing plays from Bowden, Perry, or Callaway a few weeks from now.

Why is perry weeks away? He’s been in camp the entire time.

honestly I think they sat him in the opener because of gaskins and his usage in the gameplan. I really do. Not so much as a rb but what they asked him to do in the pass game.

honestly I think they sat him in the opener because of gaskins and his usage in the gameplan. I really do. Not so much as a rb but what they asked him to do in the pass game.
Perry is the closest to being ready to play. But he was inactive for week 1, so Gaskins had nothing to do with it. He does have a chance to be in the lineup next week. With Bowden we have no idea. And Callaway has 6 more weeks left on his suspension.

Just frustrating that I think we have some potential on the bench while we are currently dealing with serious WR depth issues.

I found it a little odd too. Granted came reports are camp reports but Perry was a name we heard over and over.

Perry is the closest to being ready to play. But he was inactive for week 1, so Gaskins had nothing to do with it. He does have a chance to be in the lineup next week. With Bowden we have no idea. And Callaway has 6 more weeks left on his suspension.

Just frustrating that I think we have some potential on the bench while we are currently dealing with serious WR depth issues.

I don’t see how gaskins had nothing to do with it if he was asked to do things in tbe passing game that Perry might provide.

unless perry shows up in a game and is a 2 way type slot in other words. Gaskins wasn’t asked to be that

I see Williams and Grant on the outside.....work some Perry in the slot.

Is he still a game time decision?

If he isn't 99.9% recovered, I sit him.

Need him healthy for the rest of the season, don't want him tweaking the hamstring and having a setback.

I'm sure he wants to play, but if I'm Flo I say "no."

Back
Top Bottom