Whats wrong with X? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats wrong with X?

opticblazed

Second String
Reaction score
This is baffling to me. X has arguably been our best player the last few years. No matter how badly we played dude showed up. He has been getting beat like a drum all year. I saw some stat where he has given up the most touhdowns all year and giving up 125 yards a game . Is it scheme? Money?

REAL DEAL

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Your right, no pressure on the QB this year. The secondary needs that pressure and it’s not been there.

Ray R

Club Member
Reaction score
X is not the problem he was listed as a questionable may be playing a little off last week chill out Brother he is X. If anybody gets a pass on this team for having a bad game it is him.
If we had five players as good as him we would a top team in the league.
Too many players have been seen to lapse after they "got paid".

MiaFins31

Club Member
Reaction score
X struggles to cover the smaller quick/twitchy/shifty WRs. They’ve always had success against him.

The bigger issue with X is effort. That long play that Brown torched him on if X had layed out to try and trip him up soon as Brown caught it he might could have prevented that TD. I’m not saying that’s a tackle he SHOULD make I’m saying he should at least give the effort to try.

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Too many players have been seen to lapse after they "got paid".
Well, X got paid once already and he was great after that. Then I guess he got paid “again” and he made a play to win a game for us week 1 that highly paid guys often won’t do - stick his nose in the run game and force a fumble. He’s been excellent this year. Last week he was hurt and listed as questionable. He likely wasn’t 100% and Brady beats the best DBs in the league very often. Plus, he had all day to throw most of the time. You could have 4 HOFs back there it wouldn’t matter. X is fine.

MrChadRico

Club Member
Reaction score
I didn't read the whole thread but I have the answer.

His contract restructure only really pays off if he stays healthy. Hence hes playing to not get hurt rather than get picks or play hard.

Hes a piece of s*** human being. It shouldn't be surprising.

Top Bottom