When will Cam dump..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will Cam dump.....

mattgilm

Island Dolphin
Reaction score
M. Lehan, T.Tillman, J. Zgonina , S. Mckinney. B. Anderson and K.Jacox. These are my first to go , Who are yours?:dolphins::evil::dolphins:

Joey H.needs to be traded to the Jets so we can intercept all of his passes when he fills in for the injured starter.:dolphins:

Anderson should be banned from South Beach.

Joey H.needs to be traded to the Jets so we can intercept all of his passes when he fills in for the injured starter.:dolphins:
I say we trade him to the Patriots.

Good list. I dont like grouping Zgonina in there, only because he has been a solid player for us, but it is time to move on. Though not really an ideal fit for Nick's system, and a guy that many thought would be cut in both TCs under Saban, nobody ever managed to take his job. Kudos to him for that.

I would probably add Norman Lejeune, Jack Hunt and any other LSU safety to that list (besides Laron Landry of course).

Good list. I dont like grouping Zgonina in there, only because he has been a solid player for us, but it is time to move on. Though not really an ideal fit for Nick's system, and a guy that many thought would be cut in both TCs under Saban, nobody ever managed to take his job. Kudos to him for that.

I would probably add Norman Lejeune, Jack Hunt and any other LSU safety to that list (besides Laron Landry of course).

Hunt and Lejeune were let go today.(KFFL.com) also a WR.:dolphins:

Zgonina did play well for us at times and he should not be in that group but he needs to go never the less.:evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody find that somewhat symbolic, the team cutting two LSU players together, at probably one of our weakest positions? Take a moment to let it soak in.

Does anybody find that somewhat symbolic, the team cutting two LSU players together, at probably one of our weakest positions? Take a moment to let it soak in.

It tells me that Nick was a better fan than a football coach. You can't have that emotional attatchment to players that Nick did as the way he keeps LeJune and Hunt on the roster. There's another player I have concern about. I think he's solid and all, but I wonder if Travis Daniels was drafted mainly because he was an LSU alumn.

Tillman had a good season 2 years ago. Id keep him as a back up.

Zgonina had a pro bowl performace back in 2004.

And Seth needs to go, never liked him. Ruddy > Mckinney any day.

tillman and jacox are good for depth as are zgonina and mckinney.

out of all of those id say mckinney is the first to be cut if you ask me. he played decent at times though and i dont think a fa from the heap can outplay him if we keep him at backup center.

Tillman had a good season 2 years ago. Id keep him as a back up.

Zgonina had a pro bowl performace back in 2004.

And Seth needs to go, never liked him. Ruddy > Mckinney any day.

Tillman was awful while he was starting this year in the first half. The whole defense seemed to flip on a switch when Yerimiah Bell replaced him in the lineup. Enough with keeping these guys as measly backups, bring in guys that can compete for starting spots and challenge everyone in front of them.

I agree with the fact he kept these guys round cuz he was fans of them and felt he owed them but I think daniels s the real deal e could be a solid 2 or 3 corner in this league

Tillman was awful while he was starting this year in the first half. The whole defense seemed to flip on a switch when Yerimiah Bell replaced him in the lineup. Enough with keeping these guys as measly backups, bring in guys that can compete for starting spots and challenge everyone in front of them.

Nice, Tillman needs to go and good reply AQUA.:dolphins:

Tillman retained? Are you kidding? He was by far our worst player in the secondary this season. He was constantly beaten in coverage, and when he was in the right place, he wouldnt make the play. The ball would slip through his hand's right into the opposition's, or he would lose position on the WR who would step in front of him and make the catch. He absolutely must be replaced. At safety, with Jason, Renaldo and Yeremiah all pretty much locks to make next year's roster we probably have one backup/ST spot to fill. I was surprised Deke Cooper didnt make the squad last year, he was having a decent TC. But then again, if Tillman took his job, then he must have had some serious issues.

M. Lehan, T.Tillman, J. Zgonina , S. Mckinney. B. Anderson and K.Jacox. These are my first to go , Who are yours?:dolphins::evil::dolphins:

Lehan, Eddie Jackson, Bennie Anderson would be the first to go for me. Tillman, I'd hold on for depth reasons unless we get someone better. Likewise for Jacox, who's pretty versatile especially since he can fill in at C, RG, and LG. McKinney leaves unless he takes a min contract.

Back
Top Bottom