When will Cam dump..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will Cam dump.....

I agree about Zgonina. He has played solid for us.

yeah i wouldnt mind seeing zgonina stay with us either, dont forget is is also our reserve long-snapper so he does add alot of depth and utility to the team and often plays pretty solidly when called up to play his spells to rest the bigger guys.

yeah i wouldnt mind seeing zgonina stay with us either, dont forget is is also our reserve long-snapper so he does add alot of depth and utility to the team and often plays pretty solidly when called up to play his spells to rest the bigger guys.

But if Rod Wright is healthy it could be the end of Zgonina.

Good list. I dont like grouping Zgonina in there, only because he has been a solid player for us, but it is time to move on. Though not really an ideal fit for Nick's system, and a guy that many thought would be cut in both TCs under Saban, nobody ever managed to take his job. Kudos to him for that.

I would probably add Norman Lejeune, Jack Hunt and any other LSU safety to that list (besides Laron Landry of course).

I would not like to add Zgonina either but he will probably be let go.Tillman is my fav to go.

I don´t like the idea Booker, just if we faund another WR better than him (even for me he is better WR than Chambers) but the team will keep CHambers
Booker was our best receive last year. I would not let him go. If you want to cut any of the receivers, let Vick go. Maybe, trade Welker. Or Chambers!!!

J. Zgonina is UFA can't really dump a guy whose leaving anyway.

oops missed that one. Then Tillman would still be a number one choice to be released.

LEhan didint start, id he? BUT when he did play, he played fairly well.

We need to find a pro-bowl center - a great center makes the entire line better. We havent had one since Dwight Stephenson. McKinney makes too much money and is just ok. All those DB stink and can go. I keep Jacox who is a versatile backup. I cut Mare who makes too much money for his value now. Zgonia is like 142 years old - I like him, but we can live without him. Dump Wade Smith too.

A good center is required. Ryan Kalil anyone?

Isnt Wade Smith with the Jets? Zgonina, Anderson, Tillman, Wilkinson, Harrington and Mare are on my dumping list.

It tells me that Nick was a better fan than a football coach. You can't have that emotional attatchment to players that Nick did as the way he keeps LeJune and Hunt on the roster. There's another player I have concern about. I think he's solid and all, but I wonder if Travis Daniels was drafted mainly because he was an LSU alumn.
Daniels was a fourth round pick and if you ask me he was very good as a rookie, he made more plays then sam madison did that year, and he was hurt all year this year. but when he is healthy he has been good, but not great

Minor, Cobbs, Jacox, Zgonina, Maxwell, Spragan, Adams, Lehan, and Tillman all need to go/ not be resigned... We need to take out the trash... bring some new players in via FA and the draft and see what they have to offer..

Unless we find another LB this year Spragan stays. It's not so bad when you never hear a guys name on the defensive side of the balls name called during the course of the game. He didn't make many plays but then again he didn't allow any either. You can't have 3 stud LB's on your teams roster all the time. Spragan did his job. Nothing more, nothing less.

As for Minor, he is a great ST's player and he will most likely be on the team to since he can also be that shifty RB when needed.

I would watch out for Randy McMichael this year. I believe he's going to have his best under Cam. I don't think theres anyway he is traded or let go. To much potential there that I think has yet to be fully tested.

Chris Chambers will have this year to prove himself. When many people say that he can never get open they are dead wrong. I am a season ticket holder and I spent many games watching him and him only on his routes in the upper deck of Dolphins stadium. There were many times where he blew away the corner on a stretch route straight down the field but Joey always dinked the damn ball off like he always does. I can't remember ever screaming my guts out at a Dolphin game for stupid plays on our QB's part.

Marty Booker better be on this team next year or I give up. The guy seemed to get hurt quite a bit and be out for a couple of quarters every once and a while but when he was in all he did was make plays.

Wes Welker is another guy that better be on this team next year and I believe will be. That little man is made of stone and catches everything thrown to him. He pulled in so many 3rd down passes that we needed last year it wasn't even funny.

Tillman, Zgonina and a few of those offensive linemen will be gone this year I believe. Jackson will be gone but I believe Lehan will stay. We need a ballhawk in the secondary. Jason Allen I believe will do really good this year given playing time. He showed flashes of his athleticism last year during his limited time on the field.

If there is one thing that Saban did very wrong it was babying the rookies and Sophmores to much. When everyone says our D-Line is old it's only because all of the younger guys didn't get jack for playing time. Look for some of those guys to get more time this year. And Matt Roth, I'm telling all of you now, this guy is going to be a BEAST.

FA will probably send us Dielman and we'll probably make a serious run at Clement. And we will trade up in the draft to aquire Brady Quinn.

Unless we find another LB this year Spragan stays. It's not so bad when you never hear a guys name on the defensive side of the balls name called during the course of the game. He didn't make many plays but then again he didn't allow any either. You can't have 3 stud LB's on your teams roster all the time. Spragan did his job. Nothing more, nothing less.

As for Minor, he is a great ST's player and he will most likely be on the team to since he can also be that shifty RB when needed.

I would watch out for Randy McMichael this year. I believe he's going to have his best under Cam. I don't think theres anyway he is traded or let go. To much potential there that I think has yet to be fully tested.

Chris Chambers will have this year to prove himself. When many people say that he can never get open they are dead wrong. I am a season ticket holder and I spent many games watching him and him only on his routes in the upper deck of Dolphins stadium. There were many times where he blew away the corner on a stretch route straight down the field but Joey always dinked the damn ball off like he always does. I can't remember ever screaming my guts out at a Dolphin game for stupid plays on our QB's part.

Marty Booker better be on this team next year or I give up. The guy seemed to get hurt quite a bit and be out for a couple of quarters every once and a while but when he was in all he did was make plays.

Wes Welker is another guy that better be on this team next year and I believe will be. That little man is made of stone and catches everything thrown to him. He pulled in so many 3rd down passes that we needed last year it wasn't even funny.

Tillman, Zgonina and a few of those offensive linemen will be gone this year I believe. Jackson will be gone but I believe Lehan will stay. We need a ballhawk in the secondary. Jason Allen I believe will do really good this year given playing time. He showed flashes of his athleticism last year during his limited time on the field.

If there is one thing that Saban did very wrong it was babying the rookies and Sophmores to much. When everyone says our D-Line is old it's only because all of the younger guys didn't get jack for playing time. Look for some of those guys to get more time this year. And Matt Roth, I'm telling all of you now, this guy is going to be a BEAST.

FA will probably send us Dielman and we'll probably make a serious run at Clement. And we will trade up in the draft to aquire Brady Quinn.

I think they might try tomrestructure Booker. Dielman, I believe, is on the radar as an acquisitiion.Clements will cost too much money but might be a gret piece to the secondary. Too pricey, though.

Lets go position by position...

QB: Harrington.

HB: Minor

FB: Barnes, you know I like Barnes but if we can find an upgrade goodbye.

WR: Vick, hopefully Welker isnt on this list.

TE:Tim Massqoui

LT: Mcintosh is gone, I hoping he stayed. This guy really steped up

LG: Jacok, In my honest opinion I would love to see James join Jacok but the cap hit would be pretty bad.

C: Seth, about damn time

RG: nobody, hope we resign Fonoti

RT: nobody

DE: Carter, Either he restructures or he is gone. Roth is coming up.

DT: Wilkinson, Zgoninia, Manny Wright, and Vickerson

OLB: Spragan,

MLB:

CB: Eddie Jackson, Lehan

FS: nobody

SS: Tillman

K: Mare

This should give us plenty of cap room, and we should be able to find upgrades at all these positions... Plenty of upgrades. I really hope Dielman join us and maybe even Adalius Thomas as well, but that is asking to much. Carter, Chambers, Mcmichael and even Daunte should restructure....

Back
Top Bottom