When will Cam dump..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will Cam dump.....

Tillman was awful while he was starting this year in the first half. The whole defense seemed to flip on a switch when Yerimiah Bell replaced him in the lineup. Enough with keeping these guys as measly backups, bring in guys that can compete for starting spots and challenge everyone in front of them.

Thats why I said 2 years ago, as in 2005.

easy, Zgonina, Anderson, Jacox, Booker, Adams, Spragan, and many more if u ask me.

tillman and jacox are good for depth as are zgonina and mckinney.

out of all of those id say mckinney is the first to be cut if you ask me. he played decent at times though and i dont think a fa from the heap can outplay him if we keep him at backup center.

yes. Jacox is versatile and Houck will want to keep him for a while unless of course we get Dielmana and draft levi and Kalil.:D Then Jacox can beat it. Oh Mckinney is as good as gone. He saves us 3.5 mil or something. Its a no brainer. bye bye.

What I've noticed is that the cuts that have been made were made by position coaches that were already here (Capers and Houck), not by Cam....He probably hasn't completely evaluated every player on offense, particularly the skilled guys yet....

If I had it my way... I would trade Chambers, McMichael, Ronnie Brown....

REBUILD, REBUILD, REBUILD....

Chambers = Overpriced
McMichael = Not-Reliable
Brown = Whatever....

Chambers = Overpriced
McMichael = Not-Reliable
Brown = Whatever....

WOW!!!!!!!!!! You have got some serious issues.

Chambers = Overpriced
McMichael = Not-Reliable
Brown = Whatever....
I hope this is a joke. If it's not a joke and you're unaware of the fact that their the only real young talent this team has on offense than you're unaware of the implications accelerated bonus hits can have on your cap picture.

I really hope your joking, either way I'm doing my best not to insult you.

Chambers = Overpriced
McMichael = Not-Reliable
Brown = Whatever....
Other than Brown I kind of agree.

Good explaination for the trading of Brown- whatever? lol

yes. Jacox is versatile and Houck will want to keep him for a while unless of course we get Dielmana and draft levi and Kalil.:D Then Jacox can beat it. Oh Mckinney is as good as gone. He saves us 3.5 mil or something. Its a no brainer. bye bye.

that would be so sweet if we get levi! the r+r express will go for 2k yards. :ricky:

MINOR, MORRIS, ANDERSON, SPRAGAN - there are a few other W.R.E guys
Watch the game
Ride the bus
Eat the food.
We don't need these types of guys.

Minor we can get any young guy to do what he does. Time to move on out of the lNFL

Morris - he is Ronnie on a much smaller scale. we need a COP back (Change Of Pace)

Anderson - no need to explain

SPRAGAN - did he even play?????LOL - guy makes NO plays.

MINOR, MORRIS, ANDERSON, SPRAGAN - there are a few other W.R.E guys
Watch the game
Ride the bus
Eat the food.
We don't need these types of guys.

Minor we can get any young guy to do what he does. Time to move on out of the lNFL

Morris - he is Ronnie on a much smaller scale. we need a COP back (Change Of Pace)

Anderson - no need to explain

SPRAGAN - did he even play?????LOL - guy makes NO plays.

ricky williams is our change of pace back for next year, sammy can play fb too if we decide to free up a spot for a spare oline bench guy or perhaps a spare te like cameron had in sd. sammy morris is really good and we should resign him.

we do not cut spragan without a replacement signed imo, if we lose him another team will snatch him and we might actually get worse at lb instead of improve. spragan doesnt suck, hes just not great.

Back
Top Bottom