When will Cam dump..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will Cam dump.....

tillman and jacox are good for depth as are zgonina and mckinney.

out of all of those id say mckinney is the first to be cut if you ask me. he played decent at times though and i dont think a fa from the heap can outplay him if we keep him at backup center.
Mckinney will cost us 3.5 million.................................. not for a backup center,Hes gone

Mckinney will cost us 3.5 million.................................. not for a backup center,Hes gone

no way do i in any way advocate us paying our backup C 3.5 million.

wow i wish i was seth mckinney being a chubby average lineman in the nfl pays damn good! :ricky:

I'm willing to bet that now that Saban the "secondary coach" is gone the secondary does so much better. I always thought it was odd that for a man that specialized in that position it sure was the weakest part of the defense the last two yrs. :ninja:

Lehan, Eddie Jackson, Bennie Anderson would be the first to go for me. Tillman, I'd hold on for depth reasons unless we get someone better. Likewise for Jacox, who's pretty versatile especially since he can fill in at C, RG, and LG. McKinney leaves unless he takes a min contract.
We need to find a pro-bowl center - a great center makes the entire line better. We havent had one since Dwight Stephenson. McKinney makes too much money and is just ok. All those DB stink and can go. I keep Jacox who is a versatile backup. I cut Mare who makes too much money for his value now. Zgonia is like 142 years old - I like him, but we can live without him. Dump Wade Smith too.

tillman and jacox are good for depth as are zgonina and mckinney.

out of all of those id say mckinney is the first to be cut if you ask me. he played decent at times though and i dont think a fa from the heap can outplay him if we keep him at backup center.

and he spends too much time on IR the past 2 seasons

M. Lehan, T.Tillman, J. Zgonina , S. Mckinney. B. Anderson and K.Jacox. These are my first to go , Who are yours?:dolphins::evil::dolphins:

Lehan, Tillman, Zgonina, and Jacox are all Free Agents...:cooldude:

Lehan played well, I hope he stays. he stepped up when we needed him

I wouldn't mind seeing Anderson go and McKinney restructure - the rest of the guys may fill out the roster as depth. Harrington, with his million dollar roster bonus and million dollar salary, is likely gone. There's some odds and ends to be taken care of, and I'm sure a lot of folks are not going to be here come training camp.

Good list. I dont like grouping Zgonina in there, only because he has been a solid player for us, but it is time to move on. Though not really an ideal fit for Nick's system, and a guy that many thought would be cut in both TCs under Saban, nobody ever managed to take his job. Kudos to him for that.

I would probably add Norman Lejeune, Jack Hunt and any other LSU safety to that list (besides Laron Landry of course).

You're completely right about Zgonina. I'm not a big fan of his, but we've never squeezed more blood from a stone than we did with this guy. Hes played well despite age, size, and overall athleticism. gotta hand it to him.

We need to find a pro-bowl center - a great center makes the entire line better. We havent had one since Dwight Stephenson. McKinney makes too much money and is just ok. All those DB stink and can go. I keep Jacox who is a versatile backup. I cut Mare who makes too much money for his value now. Zgonia is like 142 years old - I like him, but we can live without him. Dump Wade Smith too.

I think Hadnot can improve. He has the potential anyways. McKinney will either be restructured or gone. And Wade Smith is a Jet.

I hope this is a joke. If it's not a joke and you're unaware of the fact that their the only real young talent this team has on offense than you're unaware of the implications accelerated bonus hits can have on your cap picture.

I really hope your joking, either way I'm doing my best not to insult you.

It was somewhat of a joke... I do want Chambers and McMichael out of Miami for sure.

I would be in favor of trading Brown if we could get a 1st for him... The thing is that we had the #2 pick in the worst possible year to have it. The 2nd pick in the last years draft would have landed us Reggie Bush...

Ronnie is going to be 26 years old before the 2007 season ends, he doesn't seem to have that "break-away" speed some other backs have. He's been in the league for 2 years and sustained injuries in both and after all that I just don't think he has the vision the top backs have. I think he is a good back but by no means a great back. He lacks that special something the top backs have...

Bottom line is I wish Miami would have had the 2nd pick in last years draft or this years draft... I know the cap hit in trading him this year would be crippling which is why I would do it now and use it as a rebuilding year.
::putting on my armour:: bash me people... :ninja:

well

easy, Zgonina, Anderson, Jacox, Booker, Adams, Spragan, and many more if u ask me.

I don´t like the idea Booker, just if we faund another WR better than him (even for me he is better WR than Chambers) but the team will keep CHambers

Good list. I dont like grouping Zgonina in there, only because he has been a solid player for us, but it is time to move on. Though not really an ideal fit for Nick's system, and a guy that many thought would be cut in both TCs under Saban, nobody ever managed to take his job. Kudos to him for that.

I would probably add Norman Lejeune, Jack Hunt and any other LSU safety to that list (besides Laron Landry of course).
I agree about Zgonina. He has played solid for us.

Back
Top Bottom