When Will Tebow Become a Full Time Starter? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When Will Tebow Become a Full Time Starter?

When will Tebow become a full-time starter?

• Week 3-5

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Week 6-8

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Week 9-12

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Week 12-17

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Not happening!

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
"catching a team coming off a by"? teams work all reg season to earn that HUGE advantage and we smoked them in foxboro where it is almost impossible to win for opponents.

I wasn't born then, I have been alive since 2000 when Buffalo hasn't made a single postseason.

DOUBLE the amount of playoff wins
beat up head to head at Foxboro

I only keep "yapping" about our title game losses b/c you guys act like we have been the Bills. It's funny how Bills fans can try to tear down a franchise that has been so much better in recent years.

we didn't get our asses kicked in either title game loss and we didn't get beat by inferiror teams like NE has in their last 2 SB losses.

I wouldn't expect a Jet fan to understand this but there is no such thing as an "inferiror team" in the Super Bowl. Just by getting into the Super Bowl it means you're a great team, it doesn't happen by accident, if it did you would think the Jets would have gotten lucky at least once in the last 43 years. From there it's all about match ups and as they say any given Sunday. Oh, and let me get this straight, you want to think that the Jets didn't get their a$$ kicked in the AFC Championship games, loss by 5 points, and a loss by 13 points, then in the next breath believe the Jets kicked Patriots A$$ with a loss of 7 points? You Sir are a joke and so is your team.

I wouldn't expect a Jet fan to understand this but there is no such thing as an "inferiror team" in the Super Bowl. Just by getting into the Super Bowl it means you're a great team, it doesn't happen by accident, if it did you would think the Jets would have gotten lucky at least once in the last 43 years. From there it's all about match ups and as they say any given Sunday. Oh, and let me get this straight, you want to think that the Jets didn't get their a$$ kicked in the AFC Championship games, loss by 5 points, and a loss by 13 points, then in the next breath believe the Jets kicked Patriots A$$ with a loss of 7 points? You Sir are a joke and so is your team.

Actually there is. In 2007 you won 6 more games than your opponent in the reg season, last year you won 4 more. That's a pretty big difference and you were big favorites(historical in '07) in both.

The '94 Chargers were a great team? the 9-7 Cards and Giants were great teams? They sure don't make great teams the way they used to.

The Pats scored a garbage time TD against us to mkake the score a 7 pt difference but you had no shot to win. We pretty much dominated from the 2nd qtr on, when you got close late 3rd we went right down the field and scored a Td to make it a double digit game again.

at Indy we LED in the 2nd half, at Pitt we pulled w/in 5 w/ plenty of time left. we didn't even need to try an OS kick(Pats tried 2 against us)

Oh and we were on the ROAD in both games.

The only joke here is you and your fake fandom as we know you are a regular poster that has created a 2nd account.

"catching a team coming off a by"? teams work all reg season to earn that HUGE advantage and we smoked them in foxboro where it is almost impossible to win for opponents.

I wasn't born then, I have been alive since 2000 when Buffalo hasn't made a single postseason.

DOUBLE the amount of playoff wins
beat up head to head at Foxboro

I only keep "yapping" about our title game losses b/c you guys act like we have been the Bills. It's funny how Bills fans can try to tear down a franchise that has been so much better in recent years.

we didn't get our asses kicked in either title game loss and we didn't get beat by inferiror teams like NE has in their last 2 SB losses.
The Steelers kicked your butts pretty good,got a big 1st half lead and sat on it. Yes the jets did get some garbage time points but they had the game in hand right from the start.

The Steelers kicked your butts pretty good,got a big 1st half lead and sat on it. Yes the jets did get some garbage time points but they had the game in hand right from the start.

They didn't sit on anything, they were aggressive trying to score throughout that 2nd half. It's human nature to relax a bit w/ a big lead so I'm sure that played into it a bit but they were not sitting back. We didn't even have to kick an OS kick, none of the pts we scored were garbage time points.

They didn't sit on anything, they were aggressive trying to score throughout that 2nd half. It's human nature to relax a bit w/ a big lead so I'm sure that played into it a bit but they were not sitting back. We didn't even have to kick an OS kick, none of the pts we scored were garbage time points.
Oh I see only other teams score garbage time points...lol!! Did ya not notice Pittsburgh played a soft defense in the second half??

Oh I see only other teams score garbage time points...lol!! Did ya not notice Pittsburgh played a soft defense in the second half??

did you notice we were w/in a score w/ plenty of time left and didn't even need to kick a OS kick? I was in the Stadium, the building was as nervous as could be until that last 1st down to seal it.

The '94 Chargers were a great team? the 9-7 Cards and Giants were great teams? They sure don't make great teams the way they used to.

Hmmm... But somehow a 9-7 Jets team that backed into the playoffs and didn't make it to the SB was a great team....

did you notice we were w/in a score w/ plenty of time left and didn't even need to kick a OS kick? I was in the Stadium, the building was as nervous as could be until that last 1st down to seal it.

I'm not saying Pitt did the right thing but they played a soft defense and a careful offense and it could have cost them. They should have played with the same intensity in the 3rd qtr at least.

There's no such thing as backing in and where did I call the 2009 Jets a "great" team?[/QUOTE]

Really, what about all the “but only elite teams make it to back to back AFC Championship games” talk you do :rolleyes2:??? You Sir are a green kool aid drinking fraud, and like the vast majority of Shat talking Jet fans that haven’t sniffed a Super Bowl in 43 years, are about to get exactly what you deserve this season.

Junc, if you're under the impression that great ranks higher then elite a lot of things you have said just become much clearer.

Back
Top Bottom