When Will Tebow Become a Full Time Starter? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When Will Tebow Become a Full Time Starter?

When will Tebow become a full-time starter?

• Week 3-5

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Week 6-8

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Week 9-12

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Week 12-17

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Not happening!

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Really, what about all the “but only elite teams make it to back to back AFC Championship games” talk you do :rolleyes2:??? You Sir are a green kool aid drinking fraud, and like the vast majority of Shat talking Jet fans that haven’t sniffed a Super Bowl in 43 years, are about to get exactly what you deserve this season.

first off, elite and great are different. 2nd, it's intereasting how you discuss being a fraud yet no response about being a poster that created a new username. Very interesting.

first off, elite and great are different. 2nd, it's intereasting how you discuss being a fraud yet no response about being a poster that created a new username. Very interesting.
Junc, I'm being serious. Do you think great is better then elite?

Junc, if you're under the impression that great ranks higher then elite a lot of things you have said just become much clearer.

When I think elite I think ONE OF the best and clearly we have been one of the best but never THE best.

Since when is there no such thing as backing in?

You either win the games you need to win to get in or you don't.

When I think elite I think ONE OF the best and clearly we have been one of the best but never THE best.

Thank you for clearing that up. As for backing in yes it exists i.e a team that loses its final game but gets in anyways because another team lost their final game. Another is a team needing a win to get in plays against an already qualified team with nothing to play for, that doesn't play their best players.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

yes, you have to be great to win a SB(some SB teams aren't great) but you don't to be elite.
Elite is being amongst the best, like a class of people or being the best. Great and elite are synonymous

I take it back, you are fraud and a fool because this is the only user name I've ever had, but don't let that distract you from trying to convince everyone here that elite and great mean two completely differen't things. :lol:

Thank you for clearing that up. As for backing in yes it exists i.e a team that loses its final game but gets in anyways because another team lost their final game. Another is a team needing a win to get in plays against an already qualified team with nothing to play for, that doesn't play their best players.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Elite is being amongst the best, like a class of people or being the best. Great and elite are synonymous

whether you win 10 games to start the season or 10 in your alst 10 games if you win enough to make it you have earned it. I don't buy the backing in stuff.

"among" the best, the Jets have been among the best under Rex.

I am a tough grader on greatness, I wouldn't even consider last years champs as a great team.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

I take it back, you are fraud and a fool because this is the only user name I've ever had, but don't let that distract you from trying to convince everyone here that elite and great mean two completely differen't things. :lol:

I am the fraud yet you are the one representing someone who you are not.

whether you win 10 games to start the season or 10 in your alst 10 games if you win enough to make it you have earned it. I don't buy the backing in stuff.

I am a tough grader on greatness, I wouldn't even consider last years champs as a great team.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Wow, and my father always said never argue with a fool, but here I am. :3w:

Wow, and my father always said never argue with a fool, but here I am. :3w:

mirror1-1.jpg

You seem to be the only person I have heard that doesn't use the term backing in.

That's right: in 09 before the egregious charity donated by two playoff bound teams who considered the Jest games "meaningless", you needed to beat Atlanta, a team already eliminated from the playoffs at home in game 14 to stay in postseason contention... and of course didn't. EVen Blubber was crying about being eliminated from the playoffs in the post game presser. That's all anyone needs to know! :up:

You seem to be the only person I have heard that doesn't use the term backing in.

I may be but I don't believe in it. When people talk about backing in I think it is to try to taek away from the accomplishment of the team that got in(I felt this way long before 2009). To me you either win the games you need to win to get in or you don't.

This is the problem with arguing with nyjunc, when backed into a corner, he just changes the meanings words..... It is impossible to lose a debate if you get to redefine words as you go along. It is even pointless to point out that a synonym of 'elite' is 'greatest'. Doesn't matter, because that's not what 'he means' by elite......

Any rational person would agree that calling something elite is either better than great or at least equal to great, but not nyjunc. He has his own definitions.

Back
Top Bottom