When will the Dolphins learn not to show their hands whom they want to Draft. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will the Dolphins learn not to show their hands whom they want to Draft.

We sure don't show our hand most of the time. Nobody in the NFL, ESPN, the NFL Network, etc... thought we'd draft Charles Harris, Ted Ginn (and his family), etc...
I honestly have no idea what he's referring to. Did anyone know we wanted Christian Wilkins? Laremy Tunsil? Minkah Fitzpatrick?

When have we ever tipped our hand on a first round pick, and having that information known worked to our detriment?

Again, they will move up if they feel the need. This regime has what you need: balls and ammo. Burrow and maybe Young aside, they'll get whoever the **** they want in this draft.

This January 6 we'll find out if Tua is entering the 2020 NFL Draft. If he comes out the Dolphins are in a predicament because they can't control themselves of showing their hand at Draft Time. Except for the Bengals the three teams ahead of the Dolphins can take Tua or more likely trade down and leave the Dolphins without the player they want.........WHEN WILL THEY LEARN???????
Exactly when did the Dolphins state they are taking Tua if he declares for the draft? I tend to think they will probably not draft Tua and that would mean they have a number of players who will be on the board at 5 that they can take since they have positions to fill all over their team.

Hopefully one of the three teams drafting before the Dolphins will draft Tua or trade their pick to a team that wants to draft Tua If he does declare for the draft. Because with his injury history I don’t see him having a long career in the NFL and I would much rather see the Dolphins draft a player at #5 who can come in and be an immediate and long term starter for the Dolphins.

Wow, just wow. Maybe everybody should have to pay for this site, weed out some of this "stuff".

I don’t think we are showing our hand or running any smokescreens, which will be the most popular Finheaven buzz word for the next several months, I don’t think we know what they are going to do.

Smokescreen will be posted at an unhealthy rate on here. Get ready for everything to be a smokescreen.

The Finheaven implosion if his team doesn’t do what folks expect is going to be epic.

Jake Long has been the only one I recall anyone knew we were picking.
And we had the top overall pick so there wasn't a damn thing anybody could do about it! (if what you are saying is true. i can't remember).

Well, I'm not sure if anyone will jump Miami for Tua considering that injury. If Tua doesn't declare, I can see the Chargers trading up for Herbert. Other teams maybe as well. The Raiders are another team to watch in the quarterback race. Gruden will surely want an upgrade over Derek Carr.

Back
Top Bottom