When will the Marlins get their own stadium?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will the Marlins get their own stadium??

The Marlins have had like 5 seasons above 500. in those years. Never finished higher than second place, in the two World Series years and third place in the three other seasons. You can stop pretending they're the holy grail of Baseball Champions now.

"like 5 seasons above .500" for a philthy fan, you should be more exact on your assumptions. "like" is for sorority skanks explaining their idiocy to the meathead next to them.

"like 5 seasons above .500" for a philthy fan, you should be more exact on your assumptions. "like" is for sorority skanks explaining their idiocy to the meathead next to them.

Forgive me not concerning myself with the history of the Florida Marlins, i can only estimate that they have 5 seasons over 500. since 1993. I think that's about right. But their fans play off those World Titles like they're the Yankees of the south.

You're delusional. Cole Hamels is one of the best pitchers in baseball. His durability is a question, but when he's healthy he's one of the best. He's better than any of the Marlins pitchers with ease. Once he's worked his arm into shape for the season, similar to Sabathia and Webb and several of the other aces he'll be back at full velocity and back as one of the games most dominating pitchers.

i didnt know that there wasnt spring training this year-

when the man has nothing on his fastball then his nifty change up is USELESS...and he is stuck trying to throw the breaking ball 2 and 3 times in an at bat-im thinking the next Barry Zito

Forgive me not concerning myself with the history of the Florida Marlins, i can only estimate that they have 5 seasons over 500. since 1993. I think that's about right. But their fans play off those World Titles like they're the Yankees of the south.

how many world series to the spankies have in that time period? oh i dono something like none.

when the man has nothing on his fastball then his nifty change up is USELESS...and he is stuck trying to throw the breaking ball 2 and 3 times in an at bat-im thinking the next Barry Zito

His fastball isn't even at 93mph like it normally is yet, he threw 90 once in his first start and last night he hit that mark consistently, but he's still not ready yet. The guy hardly pitched since October though, everybody knows starting pitchers throw their arms into shape, strengthening it, and getting their velocity back in the process. Do you even watch baseball?

For the record I'm a Pirates fan. Don't get to see many games around here but the Phillies are always on. You could say between them and the Marlins they're my second favorite teams.

I really forgot about the Nats being in that division. Lucky for the Phillies, Marlins, Braves and Mets they wont ever be "last" in the division.

see 2008 playoffs

i know see playoffs 2003 josh beckett, mr. blisters was even more dominant. then he was traded for the best player in the bigs. yawwwn. i love debunking delusional baseball fans from the northeast. its almost as fun as messin with the jets, jills and cheatriot fans. why are you a fin fan pal, why don't you tell us all about how that jason peters trade is gunna make donovan the next superbowl MVPpppp!

Making fun of the great Harry Kalas should get you banned. That's ****ed up.

You know what i'm watching right now?

THOUSANDS of Phillies fans waiting in line to pay their respects to Harry Kalas by touching his casket, which is currently resting at home plate inside of Citizens Bank Park.

-i hope your not a flyers or sixers fan or you are REALLY hurting then comments like that start comming up

Dumbest statement ever.

Cole Hamels is a top 5 pitcher in the Majors. He's coming off an injury that had him sidelined throughout Spring Training. Barry Zito would never win MVP of the World Series. NEVER

You know what i'm watching right now?

THOUSANDS of Phillies fans waiting in line to pay their respects to Harry Kalas by touching his casket, which is currently resting at home plate inside of Citizens Bank Park.

Ditto.

Back
Top Bottom