When will the Marlins get their own stadium?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will the Marlins get their own stadium??

I don't even know how to respond to the lunacy of people who think that Cole Hamels is Barry Zito or Josh Beckett.

I mean i guess i could see the Beckett comparison, at least he has proved himself as a big game pitcher. But Barry Zito?

i wonder how home plate rests inside a stadium. hmmm i guess filthy fans don't even understand where the 4 bases are located in their own home stadium. LOL. seriously, kalas is no harry carey. i've been a baseball fan my ENTIRE life and i never even knew the mans name. that pretty much tells me his legacy rests within the boarders of penn. pretty much making the man a forgotten soul next spring.

i wonder how home plate rests inside a stadium. hmmm i guess filthy fans don't even understand where the 4 bases are located in their own home stadium. LOL. seriously, kalas is no harry carey. i've been a baseball fan my ENTIRE life and i never even knew the mans name. that pretty much tells me his legacy rests within the boarders of penn. pretty much making the man a forgotten soul next spring.

That says more about you then Harry. Everyone who is a fan of Baseball knows who Harry Kalas is. You however are a nobody. I mean really, who can't even get positive rep on a messageboard?

You really need to stop posting.

I don't even know how to respond to the lunacy of people who think that Cole Hamels is Barry Zito or Josh Beckett.

I mean i guess i could see the Beckett comparison, at least he has proved himself as a big game pitcher. But Barry Zito?

uhhh zito got a big payday and ran. don't you understand what big money does to people? oh yeah you're from philthy you wouldn't know what money does to a man except those heroin dealers sellin nik and dime bags to your retards.

That says more about you then Harry. Everyone who is a fan of Baseball knows who Harry Kalas is. You however are a nobody. I mean really, who can't even get positive rep on a messageboard?

who the hell would want a positive rep. your blood is boiling because i'm debunking your beloved freakin' announcer. that makes me all giddy inside. what other controversial subject shall i take the opposite side in next?

uhhh zito got a big payday and ran. don't you understand what big money does to people? oh yeah you're from philthy you wouldn't know what money does to a man except those heroin dealers sellin nik and dime bags to your retards.

1. If you live in Florida, you really can't be making comments about drug problems in other places lol.

2. Barry Zito got a big pay day after pitching for a small market team, in a pressure free environment, and never on as big a stage as the World Series. Cole Hamels only got a very marginal contract, his NEXT one will be his big one. I mean come on, your arguments are bush league.

honestly dude, i've watched baseball my entire life and have been a die hard fin and mariners fan since i could walk. announcers are just that, announcers! they don't play, they speak and the most famous of them all, JOHN MaDDEn is gone and we are all much happier. they'll find a new guy to take over and kalas will be a distant memory for even you filthy fans in a couple years. he's no harry carey brahhh.

Harry Kalas was a Hall of Fame announcer, his voice is not only recognized with Baseball but with his voice over work for NFL Films which he's also been doing for thirty years. You are absolutely clueless.

Harry Kalas was a Hall of Fame announcer, his voice is not only recognized with Baseball but with his voice over work for NFL Films which he's also been doing for thirty years. You are absolutely clueless.

gracias seniorrrrr, we'll be best friends come augusto. i didn't know he was the nfl films dude, goes to show you how much i care about narration.

oh and btw, thanks for entertaining me till the fish come on. i had a blasty blast being clueless, classless, and just plain rude. :thanks::thanks::thanks::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

gracias seniorrrrr, we'll be best friends come augusto. i didn't know he was the nfl films dude, goes to show you how much i care about narration.

He worked for CBS Westwood 1 Radio. Odds are you'd hear him calling a game if you put your radio on Sunday's. That's football not baseball. He also called College Basketball AND College Football. But his true passion was Baseball, and he's known for working for the Phillies. He's beloved by Philadelphians, but any real sports fan knew who he was. Harry Caray was a complete joke, he's not nearly as good as Kalas or Jack Buck or even Vin Scully. He was a great character who people in Chicago grew to love, but the other guys i mentioned are the true titans of broadcasting.

oh and btw, thanks for entertaining me till the fish come on. i had a blasty blast being clueless, classless, and just plain rude. :thanks::thanks::thanks::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:
Well at least you've found your calling, i can tell you're going to be clueless for years to come.

He worked for CBS Westwood 1 Radio. Odds are you'd hear him calling a game if you put your radio on Sunday's. That's football not baseball. He also called College Basketball AND College Football. But his true passion was Baseball, and he's known for working for the Phillies. He's beloved by Philadelphians, but any real sports fan knew who he was. Harry Caray was a complete joke, he's not nearly as good as Kalas or Jack Buck or even Vin Scully. He was a great character who people in Chicago grew to love, but the other guys i mentioned are the true titans of broadcasting.

with no affiliation to chi town, why would i even know the guys name? prolly because he sang take me out to the ballgame? i dono, and guess what, i don't care! he's an ANNOUNCER! fall in love with ryan howard or something dude. christ all mighty meeee!

with no affiliation to chi town, why would i even know the guys name? prolly because he sang take me out to the ballgame? i dono, and guess what, i don't care! he's an ANNOUNCER! fall in love with ryan howard or something dude. christ all mighty meeee!

Well that's because you didn't grow up listening to Harry Kalas. That's because you didn't spend summers on the porch drinking beers and talking baseball, with Harry Kalas doing Phillies play by play in the background. That's because you never played Baseball or Softball emulating Harry Kalas's voice every time you came to the plate or hit a ball over the fence. It's a very personal relationship for Philadelphia fans, he was the soundtrack to our summers. I don't expect any out of towners to understand how much we loved that man, but i do expect them to show a little respect and a little class.

Back
Top Bottom