when will the patriots luck end???? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

when will the patriots luck end????

Agreed it probably shouldn't have gone into OT, but no use complaining about that now and blaming the Pats. The only one who should be blamed is Olindo Mare. The Pats just took advantage of the situation like any GOOD team would do.

As far as the Texans getting screwed, there were a few calls in that game against the Pats that were questionable. It's natural to feel your team, or the team playing against a team you hate got screwed, but essentially the game comes down to the players and whether they made the plays or not.

the fins are like the red sox...bitch,cry....lose...Now, the Pats are a
Dynasty deal with it

je-us, this thread is still going....lol.....not sure what I missed but I didn't see anyone say Miami lost to the PATS because of the PATS....we lost because of Mare and he knew it and made sure he left the locker room before the media could get to him.......

Pats a dynasty?.....LMFAO......hey....you guys get to the AFC championships for a few years in a row....or every other year for 5-7+ years....AND make the playoffs hmmm...say.....5 out of 6 years in a row (something like us whiny fish fans)......and THEN....and ONLY THEN....can you say you are / became a dynasty.......

Do you believe TB is going to be a dynasty because the 'ball rolled their way' for a season and they remained pretty much injury free as well for the season (a little luck and no injuries goes ALONG way in the NFL today where so little really seperates the best from the average)......

You're trying to tell me if you're having a boy or girl when you just slept with your girl last night for the first time.....your dynasty talk is a little too premature......

BTW, the dolphins have one of the highest winning percentages in the NFL....and have been in the playoffs more then you all...

Deal with that.

oh yeah....forgot....try winning another super bowl somewhere in between those 5-7+ years as well.....

I say you all lose in the first round of the playoffs.....just my opinion....good luck though :)

dynasty??

took you long enough to win your first superbowl and now you think you have a dynasty??
please, the titans and cheifs will stomp the brady bunch like there's no tomorrow
and by the way, feidler's out for revenge december 7 so it's on!!

:lolcry:

:couch: <-- where the PATS fans will be Dec. 7th when we play em again...AFRAID :)

Originally posted by NEPatsDynasty
Agreed it probably shouldn't have gone into OT, but no use complaining about that now and blaming the Pats. The only one who should be blamed is Olindo Mare. The Pats just took advantage of the situation like any GOOD team would do.

As far as the Texans getting screwed, there were a few calls in that game against the Pats that were questionable. It's natural to feel your team, or the team playing against a team you hate got screwed, but essentially the game comes down to the players and whether they made the plays or not.

There may have been calls against the pats here and there, but little ones, that affected pretty much nothing. You can't say that that phantom holding call didn't affect the game, because it had a large affect on the game, because it was texans ball, with little time remaining, that call did change the game, not the players.

Originally posted by donshula
the fins are like the red sox...bitch,cry....lose...Now, the Pats are a
Dynasty deal with it

LMFAO a Dynasty..... get real. A dynasty doesn't win the superbowl one year.... and then not make the playoffs the next. A dynsaty can string together multipal championships in a row. I'll tell you when you have become a dynasty.... and it sure as hell isn't now.

I have posted this on another thread, but it seems to belong here more:

How am I not surprised that a Patriot fan would call the undefeated season "overrated"......and to bring up Shula's name with Parcells I think is a stretch. Think about it, Miami has had one losing season in what? 25-plus years!!!! We, unlike other teams (hint- Pats) didn't have to suck for almost a decade before we could field a competitive team. That is consistency people. Dean Smith for example won only 2 national titles, but I (and many others) believe he is the greatest coach in NCAA history.

Furthermore....Funny how there are so many "true" patriot fans out there now, when I lived in that state for 20 years and you could get into Foxboro for 5 bucks, as late as the 1990's. I hate to be so blunt but I think you all are a little on the defensive side since everyone knows your world championship was a complete and total sham. Oakland won that game in the snow, and it was stolen away from them by some wierd interpretation of a totally unclear and vague rule.

Brady the MVP? The referee from that game should've gotten the Super Bowl MVP in my opinion, how's that? In fact I heard they gave him a Super Bowl ring at the ceremony. You know what, the ONLY "Patriot fans" I respect from back home are those who just admit they got the break of the century....and you know what, then I will admit that they still went on to beat Pitt. and the Rams in the SB and give them their due. But the fact remains that they never should of been in those games in the first place.

If the Red Sox could get 1/100 of the breaks the Pats get every week, we would have how many world series titles by now? And I hate to tell you all, but the Bruins, Red Sox, and Celtics are what the people of NE care about.....

P.S. A Dynasty you say? That's interesting seeing as though many media outlets called the Pats "the worst team in history to own a Super Bowl Trophy" - ESPN

The luck continues....:lol:

Colts' Manning to have MRI after feeling twinge in arm

INDIANAPOLIS (AP)  Colts quarterback Peyton Manning felt a twinge in his right elbow during practice Wednesday and was scheduled for an MRI exam.
Manning limited his workout to protect his throwing arm, but coach Tony Dungy said he did not believe Manning would miss Sunday's game against New England. (Related item: Colts team report)

"He felt a twinge in there during our walkthrough this morning, so we took a lot of the work off of him," Dungy said.

Manning leads the NFL with 3,105 passing yards and has thrown for 19 touchdowns, with just eight interceptions, for the Colts (9-2). Indianapolis is tied for the AFC South lead.

Manning did not speak with reporters after practice.

This is incredible!!!!!!!!!!

Now do you believe my horseshoe in their *** theory?

Patriots aren't lucky they are just a better overall team than miami is. Main thing is that they get it done something that miami has lacked of in the past couple of years.

If this Manning thing is significant.......it is, well, kinda "uncanny".

Back
Top Bottom