Where are all the Bills fans now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where are all the Bills fans now?

GrnMtnMan

There's no school like The Old School
Reaction score
I know that they were picking them to destroy the Dolphins and battle for a wild card and even "go deep into the playoffs". I just don't see that happening. Another interesting note is that the team may be destroying a young QB's confidence saying vets want to win now. Too much pressure for the young QB; looks like he may be crumbling. Couldn't happen to a better team!

GrnMtnMan said:
I know that they were picking them to destroy the Dolphins and battle for a wild card and even "go deep into the playoffs". I just don't see that happening. Another interesting note is that the team may be destroying a young QB's confidence saying vets want to win now. Too much pressure for the young QB; looks like he may be crumbling. Couldn't happen to a better team!
im here. ive been here. and im not going anywhere. :D

many people thaught the bills could and would make a run in to the playoffs. they looked at the tallent on the team and thaught we had a shot to be 2nd in the division behind the pats.

but we didnt expect JP to only get 90 yards a game. the season is far from over and the division could look a lot diffrent 2 weeks from now.

i do think the bills may be hurting losman's confidence, but IMO, when a team leader (moulds) says you cant get it dont, and wants you replaced, its gunna hurt a bit. but JP has shown little faith in his WRs and needs to get used to NFL speed. his throws are innacurate. (inaccurate in a sence the WR cant catch the ball, but not nessasaraly off the target he was throwing to). when he trusts his WRs to catch the ball, he will make more completions.

also, just because Kelly H. is starting, that doesnt mean he wont get pulled if he has problems.

also, i expect Brown to have ~49 rushing ards going in to the 4th quarter. and if the fins are winning by a few scores, i expect him to get to 100 :yell: . but if its close, i dont expect him to break 80.

forget the offseason, I remember Bills fans invading the boards on their high horse after beating the Texans.....

I just sat back and laughed....little did they know what we all already knew....that not only did the Texans suck, but so did the Bills.

If the Bills win they can be in first after this week so let's not say there done even though they have crushed there rookies confidence.

ch19079 said:
when a team leader (moulds) says you cant get it dont, and wants you replaced, its gunna hurt a bit.
I'm sure it hurt more than a bit and might possibly hurt the offense as a whole, more than just Losman, if/when he gets back in there. I don't see how he wont take that shot as being personal in nature and might change his attitude about Moulds into a negative light.

Sorry to rain on the the Bills fan on here but the Bills arnt going anywhere near the playoffs. Losman hasnt looked anything like solid enuff to get to the playoffs. Steelers did it with Rothlisberger on the back of a stud OL and good defense and top 5 set of WR's. The Bills cant carry Losman with an OL that has got injuries as well as their DL and WR's that are IMO average. McGahee cant do it on his own with a depleted OL.The only way i see the Bills getting to the first round of playoffs is if all the AFC East teams beat and lose to each other which in itself says we are all average to below average concerning quality which isnt going to get you far when you see what other teams there are in the AFC.

wazzy said:
If the Bills win they can be in first after this week so let's not say there done even though they have crushed there rookies confidence.

The Bills in first after this week?

Even if the Bills win, the way I look at it 2-2 is still better than 2-3.:confused:

Wagon Circler said:
Hi, I'm still here.

Things are looking dark right now, but we can still win.

We'll see how it goes on Sunday.
... think you need to update your sig...

Just alittle opinion on this weeks game. First, it's a huge rivalry, so it doesn't matter how good or bad a team is playing (see the Fins win over the Pats last year) it's always a tough game. As I recall, JP Losman is an arrogant a$$hole jock who needs to be put in his place anyway. If he gets his mind in the game someday and off himself, he'll be a good QB. If he don't, then he's the Ryan Leafs unknown son :rofl3: . Holcome is a statue and might not finish the game, but he does have flashes of excellence. The Fins defense will be tough and all things point to a Fins win, but those stupid penalties could cost us on the road. Of all our rivals, I hate the Bills the least because they haven't won the big one yet and deserve alittle pity :evil: But I still want the Fins to blow them out in their own house! :D

ch19079 said:
also, i expect Brown to have ~49 rushing ards going in to the 4th quarter. and if the fins are winning by a few scores, i expect him to get to 100 :yell: . but if its close, i dont expect him to break 80.

thats a bold prediction there..saying he will only have 49 going into the 4th..i guess you think our passing attack will be so great that we won't have to run?

JP, holcomb? whats the diff? the D is not what some people said it was and the OL is the weakness of this team. One Im sure Nick Saban is licking his chops over in this one. Only the refs will stop us in this one.

Back
Top Bottom