Where are all the Bills fans now? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where are all the Bills fans now?

AGREED! But all of your compadres on this forum had the Bills "going deep into the play-offs" and basically trolling around crapping on everyone's expectations. Losman will be good, McGahee will be great, our D is awesome. Well now you're 1-3 and averaging under 90 yds a game through the air and giving up 170 on the ground. Needless to say.....all of your "buddies" aren't around running their mouth. I suspect they will be back if your team manages to squeak out a win (slight possibility) talking trash. That annoys me. If you're gonna troll around and "stir the pot" be here through thick and thin, don't run and hide like little girls.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
WTF???

Listen, I do admit, I've been rude. I meant to ask you last night when we were talking... how's your wife and my kids?

:ban:

TKO said:

No BAN for that. That was witty and within the lines. You like the coach of the Bills making a QB switch in week 5, were desperate and crossed the line. Dude the guy has treated you like Reginald Denny for a few days now, give it up.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Thanks for confirming the sterotype...
i dont feel the need to edit and spell check my posts on a message board.

you can understand what im saying, thats good enough.

but if you want to take the time to edit my posts. go for it. :shakeno:

To answer the question in the title of this thread I would say that all the Bills fans have been quarantined. Or at least they should have been by now!

NJFinFury2004 said:
No BAN for that. That was witty and within the lines. You like the coach of the Bills making a QB switch in week 5, were desperate and crossed the line. Dude the guy has treated you like Reginald Denny for a few days now, give it up.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

We can and will talk smack tomorrow when we beat the Jills. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom