Where are all the Bills fans now? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where are all the Bills fans now?

NY_FinFan_72 said:
It only took me one minute... not 10.

Funny, your wife told me the same exact thing about you. Good luck with that!

TKO said:
Funny, your wife told me the same exact thing about you. Good luck with that!

Yup... I gotta make it quick so I can hurry up and get to your house, your mom's house, AND your sisters house...

TKO said:
OK. I think this game is going to be a lot closer that some of you think. It all comes down to how well Buffalo's o-line can match up with the Dolphins blitzing schemes. I for one don't really like the move to Holcomb, as I don't think that Buffalo has the tools to make a significant run this year. I would rather take my lumps with Losman and see if he has what it takes to make it in the NFL. But, I do think that Holcomb is the better start for this game. He's a veteran who has played well at times, and with a lot less talent than he has now in Buffalo. We'll see. To be honest, I don't really know what to expect out of him on Sunday. I can honestly see this game being decided by a FG or less, either way.
this is actually a good post and pretty much spot-on.

NO one knows what to expect from Holcomb, and it all depends on how your o-line can hold up. I will say, our weakness on defense is our secondary, and Holcomb gives you ten times better of a chance to exploit that than any other QB on your roster does.... but he's not "the answer" to your franchise.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
It took you 10 MINUTES to come up with THAT?

Man, sorry I asked...
dude, come on.... you asked him to talk football and he did... a completely objective analysis too.

maybe he has the same thinking that some of the rest of us have, like me. Doesn't mean we're "copycats".

don't criticize him for NOT doing something, then when he does it don't criticize him again. not cool! I agree in the beginning of this thread TKO wans't adding anything constructive or even worthy of reading.... but towards the end reading this thread was an exercise in childish futility! It seems like you finfans were looking for ANYthing to poke fun about.... grammar, spelling, opinions, etc..... at some point you just have to let the guy talk or ignore him...

My Mom Obviously Wanted A Daughter Holcomb is a stationary target for our blitzers. At least LossMan would have been able to avoid the rush.

So you have one QB who can throw, but can't move... and another QB who can move, but can't throw. Combine that with an O-Line that is on par with our O-Line from last year and, well, you're ****** basically.

As for me criticizing TKO, whatever. He had it coming to him, #1, and #2 I've heard that same lame-*** take regurgitated 5,000 times already this week. Way to put your neck out there, TKO.

Not cool, you're right... but it sure was fun!

Back
Top Bottom