Where are all the Bills fans now? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where are all the Bills fans now?

NY_FinFan_72 said:
My Mom Obviously Wanted A Daughter Holcomb is a stationary target for our blitzers. At least LossMan would have been able to avoid the rush.

So you have one QB who can throw, but can't move... and another QB who can move, but can't throw. Combine that with an O-Line that is on par with our O-Line from last year and, well, you're ****** basically.

As for me criticizing TKO, whatever. He had it coming to him, #1, and #2 I've heard that same lame-*** take regurgitated 5,000 times already this week. Way to put your neck out there, TKO.

Not cool, you're right... but it sure was fun!

If that was your idea of fun, you're a bigger loser than I originally thought.

TKO said:
If that was your idea of fun, you're a bigger loser than I originally thought.

Back for more, eh?

Let me clue you in on something... owning you was fun, but being there tomorrow to watch you and your other 69,999 clones choke on your buffalo wings while watching your team get destroyed is

FUN!!!!!

the bills fans are prob. praying at this exact moment, but i dont think it will help...noah took dolphins with him, he didnt take any bills...lol.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Yup... I gotta make it quick so I can hurry up and get to your house, your mom's house, AND your sisters house...

best. comeback. ever.

:0wned:

earl the pearl said:
best. comeback. ever.

:0wned:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

ANATOMY OF THE OWNING OF A BILLS FAN:

Yeah, I set him up good for that one. When I said "It took me one minute, not 10 minutes" I was going to add something about that being his usual excuse to his wife, or something like that.

But I thought that sounded like a really dumb and obvious thing to say... which is why I KNEW he would crack back with that exact type of comment if I just left the above quote as is.

So, just like the Bills will play right into our hands tomorrow, TKO played right into mine... setting him up for the comeback. Pretty simple, really.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Yup... I gotta make it quick so I can hurry up and get to your house, your mom's house, AND your sisters house...

Very witty indeed. Apparently your father had the same problem as you do. After all, it's the only reason you're even here.

TKO said:
Very witty indeed. Apparently your father had the same problem as you do. After all, it's the only reason you're even here.

WTF???

Listen, I do admit, I've been rude. I meant to ask you last night when we were talking... how's your wife and my kids?

Hey man... I gotta go out and get some last minute... uh... supplies for tomorrow. I gotta run up to the store, but I'll be back in about 15 minutes. That should give you enough time to respond.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Here... let me take the liberty of translating your post for the Bills fans...

on sonday its gunna be a saladbration bored! yu gize cant like the owtlook on thi seazin as u sit at 1-3 SAND playing a teem with a wull feek of to prepear.
:rofl3: :lol:

NY_FinFan_72 said:
WTF???

Listen, I do admit, I've been rude. I meant to ask you last night when we were talking... how's your wife and my kids?

Wow, that's about as old as the deposit I left in your wifes snatch.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Hey man... I gotta go out and get some last minute... uh... supplies for tomorrow. I gotta run up to the store, but I'll be back in about 15 minutes. That should give you enough time to respond.

What's the matter, you're wife won't share her tampons with you?

Who said anything about the Bills crushing anyone? We started the year out with a nobody at QB.

Back
Top Bottom