Where are all the Bills fans now? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where are all the Bills fans now?

ch19079 said:
im here. ive been here. and im not going anywhere. :D

many people thaught the bills could and would make a run in to the playoffs. they looked at the tallent on the team and thaught we had a shot to be 2nd in the division behind the pats.

but we didnt expect JP to only get 90 yards a game. the season is far from over and the division could look a lot diffrent 2 weeks from now.

i do think the bills may be hurting losman's confidence, but IMO, when a team leader (moulds) says you cant get it dont, and wants you replaced, its gunna hurt a bit. but JP has shown little faith in his WRs and needs to get used to NFL speed. his throws are innacurate. (inaccurate in a sence the WR cant catch the ball, but not nessasaraly off the target he was throwing to). when he trusts his WRs to catch the ball, he will make more completions.

also, just because Kelly H. is starting, that doesnt mean he wont get pulled if he has problems.

also, i expect Brown to have ~49 rushing ards going in to the 4th quarter. and if the fins are winning by a few scores, i expect him to get to 100 :yell: . but if its close, i dont expect him to break 80.

Thanks for confirming the sterotype...

I can't imagine the embaressment telling somebody your a stinkin' Dolphins fan. :rolleyes:

vato said:
I can't imagine the embaressment telling somebody your a stinkin' Dolphins fan. :rolleyes:
yeah, its pretty damn embarassing when you're on top of the division, let me tell ya!

vato said:

embarrassment you are/you're

You sure are adding to the legacy of all trolls with YOUR spelling. Just like 72 pointed out.

ether79 said:
embarrassment you are/you're

You sure are adding to the legacy of all trolls with YOUR spelling. Just like 72 pointed out.

Is this a message board or an english class?

On Sunday it's going to be a celebration board! You guys can't like the outlook on this season as you sit at 1-3 AND playing a team with a full week off to prepare.

TKO said:
Is this a message board or an english class?

Both, plus it a Fins board. So add something to it other than smack and people won't care about your spelling.

GrnMtnMan said:
On Sunday it's going to be a celebration board! You guys can't like the outlook on this season as you sit at 1-3 AND playing a team with a full week off to prepare.

Here... let me take the liberty of translating your post for the Bills fans...

on sonday its gunna be a saladbration bored! yu gize cant like the owtlook on thi seazin as u sit at 1-3 SAND playing a teem with a wull feek of to prepear.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Here... let me take the liberty of translating your post for the Bills fans...

on sonday its gunna be a saladbration bored! yu gize cant like the owtlook on thi seazin as u sit at 1-3 SAND playing a teem with a wull feek of to prepear.

:lol:

Huked on Foniks wurked for Buffalo!

OK, Back to football. I dont know why everyone seems glued to the Buffalos QB position.... The biggest key to Buffalos success is their offensive line!... Which is playing poorly.

Reminds me of that ESPN commercial from a year or two ago with the Texans playing some team, I can't remember who, and they erased the Texans o-line so it looked like Carr was facing the Defense with no protection at all.

That's how it must feel to be LossMan or My Mom Obviously Wanted A Daughter Holcombe.

Back
Top Bottom