Where are all the Bills fans now? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where are all the Bills fans now?

vato said:
I can't imagine the embaressment telling somebody your a stinkin' Dolphins fan. :rolleyes:

A real man would never get embarrassed over something so infantile as being a fan of a certain NFL team.

Being in RI, I've been takin' heat for being a Phin fan since I was 8 years old.. I thrive on it. I walk in Patriot bars wearing my Taylor jersey and the adreneline rush is unbelieveable.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Wow, a comma, an apostrophe, AND a period. Looks like the English Lessons in this thread are paying off... nice!

Glad we could help.

Why do you have lessons capitalized?

NY_FinFan_72 said:
My Mom Obviously Wanted A Daughter Holcombe.

That's funny right there; I don't care who you are!

English, when used to refer to a spoken language, is capitalized. When not used to refer to a spoken language, such as putting english (spin) on your shot in pool, it is not capitalized.

Lessons was capitalized because it was connected to the word English, a word (and language) you obviously still struggle comprehending.

FiN.in.RI said:
What are you.. trying to.. "give us some of our own medicine, har har" ?

Aint gonna werk, slick.

That's what I thought.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
English, when used to refer to a spoken language, is capitalized. When not used to refer to a spoken language, such as putting english (spin) on your shot in pool, it is not capitalized.

Lessons was capitalized because it was connected to the word English, a word (and language) you obviously still struggle comprehending.

Welp.. There ya go, teekayoh

FiN.in.RI said:
A real man would never get embarrassed over something so infantile as being a fan of a certain NFL team.

Being in RI, I've been takin' heat for being a Phin fan since I was 8 years old.. I thrive on it. I walk in Patriot bars wearing my Taylor jersey and the adreneline rush is unbelieveable.
God Bless You!

NY_FinFan_72 said:

Wrong. Good try though.

Back
Top Bottom