Where In The World Is H. Wayne Huizenga? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where In The World Is H. Wayne Huizenga?

Anyone notice that plane was in North Carolina yesterday? Isn't that where Bill Cowher is currently residing?

Anyone notice that plane was in North Carolina yesterday? Isn't that where Bill Cowher is currently residing?

I noticed it this morning, but didn't make the immediate connection. Good catch. I'm still thinking of him as in Pittsburgh.

BTW, I had to look up the Panthers OC just to see if there might be anything in the works there... it's Dan Henning.

It went to Georgia over the weekend as well, I'm sure this is about Gailey and Mora Jr., not sure who was interviewed first.

I don't get it,,,,the plane has been there on the 13th,,14th,,and now today,,

It flew to Atlanta to get Mora, it flew back the next day to take him home, and it flew today to get Gailey or take him home if he came down on the return flight Sunday.

No confirmation plane left at 1:30pm as scheduled

Delays aren't unexpected at airports, but I do think it's interesting that N37WH was scheduled to leave from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Int'l at 1:30pm EST for Dekalb Peachtree and http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N37WH is not confirming that it departed. Should have left almost an hour and half ago.

Could be a problem with the site, but they were very timely with updates in the past.

Back
Top Bottom