Where In The World Is H. Wayne Huizenga? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where In The World Is H. Wayne Huizenga?

Anyone know who is being interviewed now?

According to published reports Gailey and Mora were to be interviewed today. But looking at the Flight Aware site, Wayne's plane made 2 trips to Atlanta yesterday. It was assumed they were picking each of them up separately. Did they interview someone yesterday and then fly them back or were they both being interviewed today? I noticed the flight plan for today was submitted and they were supposed to take off an hour and a half ago, yet they are still on the ground. Now my point is, if someone were interviewed yesterday and someone today, does the fact that they are an hour and a half late, mean anything? Just curious what your thoughts are.

Thanks.

Someone help.3 roundtrips to Atlanta past 3 days. One more scheduled for

tommorrow. Does this mean it is either Mora or Gailey? Are they still definately going to interview B Schott. Suppose to be tommorrow. If it is Mora or Gailey, which is most likely? Not who you want, who you think based on any knowledge available.

Look at the schedule.

Yesterday they flew to Atlanta to pick up Jim Mora. They flew him to Ft. Lauderdale. They flew him back to Atlanta last night and returned to Ft. Lauderdale.

Today, they are flying to Atlanta to pick up Chan Gailey. It appears they are keeping Chan Gailey in Miami overnight, because the return flight to take him back isn't scheduled until tomorrow.

My guess is, this one will have a press conference associated with it. Chan Gailey will be our new head coach.

Look at the schedule.

Yesterday they flew to Atlanta to pick up Jim Mora. They flew him to Ft. Lauderdale. They flew him back to Atlanta last night and returned to Ft. Lauderdale.

Today, they are flying to Atlanta to pick up Chan Gailey. It appears they are keeping Chan Gailey in Miami overnight, because the return flight to take him back isn't scheduled until tomorrow.

My guess is, this one will have a press conference associated with it. Chan Gailey will be our new head coach.

Actually I am listening to 560 WQAM and a caller called in and said that he works at a restraunt in Lauderdale and saw Dolphin brass with Jim Mora having dinner last night. So I would have to guess that they are flying back to Atlanta today to drop him off.

wow, talk about a quick turn around. arrived at 4:43 and back in the air at 4:58. Gailey must have been on the runway....

CBS says Mora spotted today leaving Dolphins facilities. What are we to believe?

If it was Mora, was that his 3rd interview? Of course someone said it was Gailey today. I have seen that a couple of times. Oh well.

He was in Denver too...any of you Fish fans know why? We at the Orangemane would like to know too.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=52111

Just got back from doing a ramp inspection and low and behold I see the Miami Dolphins corporate jet parked here. Didn't think anything of it until I remembered that Wayne Huizinga was reported to be flying around interviewing candidates for their opening. Merely speculation that this is why they are here but its kind of coincidental.

Ok.....we need someone to list all of the Tail numbers of Wayne's jets and the links to each. I'm getting confused. I don't know if he's got 737 going this way or an x-wing fighter going that way.

Almost 2 hrs now. Has this one been canceled?

Have the Dolphins interviewed anyone today? I am wondering if that 2:45 scheduled flight was a diversion to keep the opposition off balance.

Where's Waynedo now?

We have all been so busy tracking Wayne's smaller jet we failed to notice that he has blocked the tracking of his 737. From the tracking wesite:

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N737WH
BANK OF AMERICA NA (FORT LAUDERDALE FL)

This flight is not available for tracking per request from the owner/operator

That's me! How do I track my aircraft?

Does this mean something?................

Back
Top Bottom