Where Would you rate ricky's comeback? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where Would you rate ricky's comeback?

It's not going to be anything special, i dont think Ricky will be even a morsel of his former self. He's not going to rush for 1800 yards, or be a pro-bowler. I mean he'll make an impact but i dont see him having a comeback even as successful as Jerry Rice's stint with the Oakland Raiders where he had some decent years. Ricky will be an impact player, but anything that will place him in a huge comeback. I dont see it.

PassRush said:
Imposible to tell

it is, and these comebacks are like inspirational, his is dissapointing from what he did, if he does amazing then i say put him any wheres from 8-10 but the way hes doing it isnt on the top of my list

Screw that...put him on there now and take out the f'n horse!!! I hate when freaking horses make lists like this. Like when they did the 100 greatest athletes and Secretariet or whatever was in the top-5. Complete horse-**** (pardon the pun).

burger13 said:
Screw that...put him on there now and take out the f'n horse!!! I hate when freaking horses make lists like this. Like when they did the 100 greatest athletes and Secretariet or whatever was in the top-5. Complete horse-**** (pardon the pun).

are you a vegetarian too?

Ricky Williams belongs nowhere near that list. Niether does Crapiatti.

havanahec said:
Ricky Williams belongs nowhere near that list. Niether does Crapiatti.

She belongs there more than the horse and the bike rider.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:

idk about the horse but armstrong belongs there more then anyone man what are you thinking?:shakeno:

FinsAreLife said:
idk about the horse but armstrong belongs there more then anyone man what are you thinking?:shakeno:

Don't believe he was at a sport where a comeback could count. He rides a bike.

FinsAreLife said:
it is, and these comebacks are like inspirational, his is dissapointing from what he did, if he does amazing then i say put him any wheres from 8-10 but the way hes doing it isnt on the top of my list

his comeback could be viewed as inspirational by people who suffer from social anxiety disorder. Or inspirational by people who have a mental addiction to marijuana and feel like they can't overcome it.

Of course that all depends on if he really does things the right way this year and is really effective :cool:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
What's that saying "everybody can ride a bike". Well, everybody can run a football, some better than others. Lance Armstrong dominated his sport (yes it's a sport. if you don't think so, try riding up a mountain on a bike). He deserves to be on that list.

Back
Top Bottom