Where Would you rate ricky's comeback? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where Would you rate ricky's comeback?

cowboy82nd said:
What's that saying "everybody can ride a bike". Well, everybody can run a football, some better than others. Lance Armstrong dominated his sport (yes it's a sport. if you don't think so, try riding up a mountain on a bike). He deserves to be on that list.

I have rode up a mountain on a bike.

He dominated bike riding. That is like dominating eating hot dogs.

He is Ricky Williams, which means he is an amazing football player and a total spaz, which Ricky we will see remains to be seen. I'd love to see the old Ricky come back, but Im not sure how many oppurtunities Saban will give him to prove himself.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Don't believe he was at a sport where a comeback could count. He rides a bike.

your funny cause have you seen the sport? it ridiculous, there ridiing over 100 kilometers per day and going up hill through crowds and and ill tell you its not very easy, id like to see you last even 10 kilometers like that, id say his comeback was pretty amazing

FinsAreLife said:
your funny cause have you seen the sport? it ridiculous, there ridiing over 100 kilometers per day and going up hill through crowds and and ill tell you its not very easy, id like to see you last even 10 kilometers like that, id say his comeback was pretty amazing

yes Mr. half my age. I have seen the sport. Construction work is not easy either, I don't see that as a sport. Same with Logging. That is hard, I don't see that as a sport.

Phin-o-rama said:
his comeback could be viewed as inspirational by people who suffer from social anxiety disorder. Or inspirational by people who have a mental addiction to marijuana and feel like they can't overcome it.

Of course that all depends on if he really does things the right way this year and is really effective :cool:

you have a point my friend:lol:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
yes Mr. half my age. I have seen the sport. Construction work is not easy either, I don't see that as a sport. Same with Logging. That is hard, I don't see that as a sport.

ok then you dont have a very open mind about sports, i still think its amazing what he did and its a great comeback, coming back from cancer and doing that isnt at the top of everyones list:shakeno:

you know as far as i know there are 4 (3 this past year) sports- football, baseball, basketball, and sometimes hockey......everything else needs to be place in an "Everything Else Top 10 Comebacks"

Ricky Brown said:
you know as far as i know there are 4 (3 this past year) sports- football, baseball, basketball, and sometimes hockey......everything else needs to be place in an "Everything Else Top 10 Comebacks"

then there should be an everything else male athlete of the year cause lance has won it many times now

FinsAreLife said:
ok then you dont have a very open mind about sports, i still think its amazing what he did and its a great comeback, coming back from cancer and doing that isnt at the top of everyones list:shakeno:

Good comeback. Good job excelling at a hobby.

Sorry I just don't consider Bicycling a sport. It made be hard but so is making a good pie. There is no chance in hell I could win a pie cooking contest.

5 entries found for sport.
sport ( P ) Pronunciation Key (spôrt, sprt)
n.

Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.
A particular form of this activity.
An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.
An active pastime; recreation.

bike racing is a sport, construction is not

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Good comeback. Good job excelling at a hobby.

Sorry I just don't consider Bicycling a sport. It made be hard but so is making a good pie. There is no chance in hell I could win a pie cooking contest.

these are amongst the elite endurance athletes on the planet. They hold their heart rate and metabolisms at a rate that would kill you in two hours and they are doing it day after day. This means that they have to heal and recover from the previous days and continue. No bad days no plays off. BTW, half my age,I also think you are being an a$$ over this, my opinion, of yours.

cnc66 said:
these are amongst the elite endurance athletes on the planet. They hold their heart rate and metabolisms at a rate that would kill you in two hours and they are doing it day after day. This means that they have to heal and recover from the previous days and continue. No bad days no plays off. BTW, half my age,I also think you are being an a$$ over this, my opinion, of yours.

Because my opinion is different than yours I am being an a$$. Nice and classy dude.

I can't eat 50 hotdogs. Don't know if I could do that if I had all freaking day. I don't consider that a sport.

FinsAreLife said:
then there should be an everything else male athlete of the year cause lance has won it many times now

Do I think lance is an amazing ATHLETE yes, but do I think cycling is a sport now. I agree he should be award some type of an award, but don't along side real sports.

jeez guys it is a sport...he physically competes with others.

bowling is a sport...golf is a sport.....cycling is a sport...olympic events are sports. even the one with the chick running around with the flag thing twirling it.

dupree just likes to argue imo...typical liberal...im not bashing you its just an observation of your posts.....your argument is wrong, it is a sport. you are arguing with a 13 year old who IMO has succeeded in making you look foolish, yet you still cling to your "point"

lmao

Phin-o-rama said:
jeez guys it is a sport...he physically competes with others.

bowling is a sport...golf is a sport.....cycling is a sport...olympic events are sports. even the one with the chick running around with the flag thing twirling it.

dupree just likes to argue imo...typical liberal...im not bashing you its just an observation of your posts.....your argument is wrong, it is a sport. you are arguing with a 13 year old who IMO has succeeded in making you look foolish, yet you still cling to your "point"

lmao

Typical conservative calling someone a liberal when they disagree with them.

Plus conservatives like to argue as well. If they didn't half of the shows on FOX news wouldn't exist.

Also who cares about your opinion. You think cycling is a sport.

Back
Top Bottom