Where Would you rate ricky's comeback? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where Would you rate ricky's comeback?

Phin-o-rama said:
is that a french bulldog in your avatar? ive been researching that breed thinking of buying one.

or is it boston terrier?

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

its a pug

heh, now that you say that it does look more like a pug....going by the face only i thought frenchie...

i think these dogs are cool!

1100121-1.jpg

i've got(my wife) has three pugs..............god they can be annoying......but anyway....no more thoughts on rickys chance of making an all time comeback by anyone?

Comeback

I dont think Ricky deserves to be on that list :shakeno: ...he just up & split, without good reason,..glad he's back, but he should'nt be on that list, IMO...:rolleyes: :)

1crazy_finfan said:
I dont think Ricky deserves to be on that list :shakeno: ...he just up & split, without good reason,..glad he's back, but he should'nt be on that list, IMO...:rolleyes: :)

well i mean he had a reason:infins:, but not a very good one

1crazy_finfan said:

If you believe that his leaving was caused by a mental disorder and he does comeback and do well that is pretty rare. I cannot think of anyone who has come back after having mental problems.

the other argument is that miami pounded him and he didn't want to end up like earl cambell

He will not make the list because:

1) Most everyone left their sport because of a hardship that was out of their control

2) All these players acheived greatness (except for galarraga, see point #1) and unless RW wins NFL mvp and the Fins win the super bowl, hes not gonna get it. i dont see either of those things happening

enigmatics said:
At this moment in time I give it a.............

I could give two craps!

Did I miss something? Has the man even played a down yet since his childish retirement? No. You have to have heart to place on that kind of list.

Anyway the original question was do you think ricky will make it on this list? I know, he hasn't played yet, yes I am asking you to be psychic, i know, just answer for the fun of it........

hmmmm....read much?

Back
Top Bottom