Where Would you rate ricky's comeback? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where Would you rate ricky's comeback?

I sure as hell know they got that #1 right, dont really care what anyone else thinks, what he has done is amazing and inspirational.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Typical conservative calling someone a liberal when they disagree with them.

Plus conservatives like to argue as well. If they didn't half of the shows on FOX news wouldn't exist.

Also who cares about your opinion. You think cycling is a sport.

my opinion is as valid as yours.....you LIBERAL :lol:

cycling is a sport...read the definition i posted

doesn't change the fact that a 13 yr old pwned you :rofl3:

paskerbrandon said:
I sure as hell know they got that #1 right, dont really care what anyone else thinks, what he has done is amazing and inspirational.

thank you, i agree completely he deserves to be #1

Phin-o-rama said:
my opinion is as valid as yours.....you LIBERAL :lol:

cycling is a sport...read the definition i posted

doesn't change the fact that a 13 yr old pwned you :rofl3:

I am not Liberal.

Cycling is a hobby, your definition is flawed.

The only reason people care about lance is that he is an American dominating something that Americans usually do not dominate. We just love to prove how much we dominate. Plus the fact that he is a pretty man and the women love a pretty man. If Lance Armstrong was an ugly German, we would not be having this conversation because no one would care.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I am not Liberal.

The only reason people care about lance is that he is an American dominating something that Americans usually do not dominate. We just love to prove how much we dominate. Plus the fact that he is a pretty man and the women love a pretty man. If Lance Armstrong was an ugly German, we would not be having this conversation because no one would care.

:yeahthat: i agree

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I am not Liberal.

i dont care as it is bro. I JUST WANTED YOU TO WASTE YOUR 5000TH POST ON THIS!! :lol: :lol: :rofl3: :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :rofl3: :goof: :cool:

edit: i lmao at your thought process...i mean really. SI is an american magazine right? all of those comebacks were americans ?

my definition isn't flawed...dictionary.com search for sport. he competes physically with other people and they are trying to win a prize of some sort. its a sport

Phin-o-rama said:
i dont care as it is bro. I JUST WANTED YOU TO WASTE YOUR 5000 POST ON THIS!! :lol: :lol: :rofl3: :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :rofl3: :goof: :cool:

which one is 13 here?

Phin-o-rama said:
i dont care as it is bro. I JUST WANTED YOU TO WASTE YOUR 5000 POST ON THIS!! :lol: :lol: :rofl3: :rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :rofl3: :goof: :cool:

Awesome, I didn't realize I was on post 5,000. I am almost as big of loser as Justasports fan. One can only dream.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I am not Liberal.

your so fulla **** I bet your eyes are brown.

Anyway the original question was do you think ricky will make it on this list? I know, he hasn't played yet, yes I am asking you to be psychic, i know, just answer for the fun of it........

Ricky Brown said:
which one is 13 here?

that one kid...i forgot his name, but him and dupree were debating. i just jumped in to even out the odds :)

Ricky Brown said:
Anyway the original question was do you think ricky will make it on this list? I know, he hasn't played yet, yes I am asking you to be psychic, i know, just answer for the fun of it........

its possible and i answered how right here:

his comeback could be viewed as inspirational by people who suffer from social anxiety disorder. Or inspirational by people who have a mental addiction to marijuana and feel like they can't overcome it.

Of course that all depends on if he really does things the right way this year and is really effective

the perfect answer...if he comes back and blows up the nfl...he could be part of that list...at least more than seabiscuit

i also think that monica seles should be there before capriatti because monica got stabbed at the height of her career...honestly neither should be there

is that a french bulldog in your avatar? ive been researching that breed thinking of buying one.

or is it boston terrier?

Back
Top Bottom