Where Would you rate ricky's comeback? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where Would you rate ricky's comeback?

enigmatics said:
Actually this is what you said at the start of the thread.....

Play psychic?...............apparently you can't read either..........not even your own writing.........

good for you, scooby snack?

I rate Ricky's comeback at the bottom of the list, it's a comeback when you suffer an injury but when you retire to smoke weed and then come back to get out of debt, thats not worthy of making any list

Ricky Brown said:
good for you, scooby snack?

How about Ricky's head on a platter and Colt 45 (Billy D. would be proud) to wash the terrible after taste down? j/k :rofl3:

enigmatics said:
How about Ricky's head on a platter and Colt 45 (Billy D. would be proud) to wash the terrible after taste down? j/k :rofl3:

so i guess your saying rw will be #1 on the all time comeback list? :rofl3::rofl3:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
She belongs there more than the horse and the bike rider.

Are you serious? You don't think Armstrong belongs on the list? The fact that he is alive is a MAJOR comeback in itself. To return and totally dominate a sport for years after enduring testicular cancer is almost unbelievable. In fact, it was so amazing that several French sports journalists began publicly stating that they didnt believe Armstrong was really ever that sick.

To put Capriatti and as some suggest, Ricky Williams, on the same list as Lance Armstrong is an incredible insult.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
yes Mr. half my age. I have seen the sport. Construction work is not easy either, I don't see that as a sport. Same with Logging. That is hard, I don't see that as a sport.

What about olympic decathletes...do you consider that a sport? All they have to do is run, jump, and throw things. What about swimmers? Everybody can swim, right? Boxing? Wrestling? (real wrestling) Why would those be considered sports when all they are doing is fighting...which people do all the time?

Back
Top Bottom