Which dolphins did you draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which dolphins did you draft?

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Since we seem to have alot of good weapons on offense outside of backup backs fantasywise, which dolphins did you take high in your fantasy drafts?
Also could you say what rounds you took them.

I'm in 3 leagues and I drafted the Defense in 2. Would have liked to get Tannehill and Landry but both were drafted way earlier than expected.

Between 3 leagues I got Tannehill, Miller, Landry and Cameron

I'm in 3 leagues and I drafted the Defense in 2. Would have liked to get Tannehill and Landry but both were drafted way earlier than expected.

Where did Tannehill and Landry go in those drafts? I actually draft at 8pm tonight in the NFCC contest so we draft knowing what happened Thursday. Thats kind of tricky but many of the big money contests have that dilemma.
Our defense is a very good pick in auction drafts early because nobody likes to pay over a dollar for a defense.

I am in 3 leagues. I have Tannehill in all three leagues. I have Miller in one, Parker in two, and Landry in one.

I drafted tannehill in a few of my leagues, usually in the 6/7 round area. miller has been going in 3/4. I got him in one league. I also picked up landry as a flex wr in the mid rounds. all my last picks have been the rookie kicker. I also picked up the defense a few times. I usually just wait until people start picking defenses and when 3 or 4 of them are off the board, I pick up the D.

a few of my teams are dolphins heavy, so I probably screwed myself over. lol but they are free leagues. only one money league and that one I tried not to be too bias. but I did get tannehill and palmer as my qb's. landry, dolphins D and the dolphins kicker.

Tannehill was a bargain in every league. Imagine a starter in rounds 10 on

Tannehill was a bargain in every league. Imagine a starter in rounds 10 on

I picked up Tannehill as a free agent last year. First game saved my azz next time I used him was not so pretty lol.

consistency is expected this year.
I have Luck and Tannehill. I could have a bargain chip

Tannehill and miller. Tannehill is an easy late grab. Nobody other than dolphin fans have any faith in him. Idiots. :lol:

Between 3 leagues; Tannehill, Landry, Miller, and I stashed Parker on 2 teams just cause. I think miller only is on one team, Tannehill on 3 and Landry on two.

Some are starters, some not. Miller tends to go early it seemed

wish i couldve gotten miller but he was reached at 19 or something....

drafted devante parker wayyyy late, idk why but he dropped like 2 rounds below his adp of 113.....

i picked 4th overall and none of em were really in my strike zone unfortunately. really bullish on miller this year fantasy wise.

For reference I haven't regularly drafted Fins players since ~ 2003. In fact I may have gone 10 straight seasons without drafting a single player, until last year when I grabbed Landy with my last pick.

That said, here is what I ended up with this year (only using my primary league):

Landry - Round 6
Jordan Cameron - Round 8
Dolphins D - Round 11
Jonas Gray - Round 12 (at the time he was the leading rusher for the Pats preseason but he's a Fin now LOL)
Devante Parker - Round 13 (because why the hell not?)
Damian Williams - Round 16 (because Ajayi was taken relatively early, but somehow with this and the Gray pick I have all of Miller's handcuffs which is good because the Miller owner took one of mine)

So, not only have I drafted more Dolphins players than in any single year ever (been playing multiple leagues since 1999), I think I've drafted more this season than the last 12 years COMBINED. Just pointing out that I don't play fantasy football with my heart, I play to win and don't give a rat's ass about real life allegiances when it comes to winning money. I just finally have a legitimate reason (talent) to draft multiple players from this team.

Back
Top Bottom