Which dolphins did you draft? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which dolphins did you draft?

I got tannehill, landry, cameron, fins d and parker...........no bs

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

All my friends think the fins suck so i was able to scoop em all and i got murray, jeremy hill and odell beckham lol....idiots...i got all my fins late too

I have the Fins defense in all three of my leagues, I have Landry in two, and Tannehill in one.

Only one i took somewhat high was tannehill...i wanted my boy at all costs...i took him like round 4 or 5

Tannehill was even good last year in fantasy, i had him and rivers...played tanny most weeks n lost in the championship and lost by 3 pts

Tannehill was even good last year in fantasy, i had him and rivers...played tanny most weeks n lost in the championship and lost by 3 pts

In 12 team league I took Landry in 5th and Miami defense 13th round and I also take bills defense before Miami in round 12

In a 16 team league doesnt somebody end up without a starter at least one week.

Not really, most people don't keep two qb's because you need the roster space for other players. If your main qb goes down you are probably in trouble, though for the bye week, you can always pick someone up off of the waiver wire to start that week.

3 leagues:

1. Jarvis, TH, Miller, Miami Def
2. Jarvis & Miller, Miami Def
3. Jarvis & TH

I drafted Miller in the 4th, Tannehill in the 11th, Dolphins D in the 14th, and Davante Parker in the 15th. Just traded for Jordan Cameron for Charles Johnson.

I play in a league that has DL, LB and Secondary players = I have Wake as my dl player. I have tanny in most of my four leagues, landry in two and Parker in my dynasty league

Not really, most people don't keep two qb's because you need the roster space for other players. If your main qb goes down you are probably in trouble, though for the bye week, you can always pick someone up off of the waiver wire to start that week.

I did a 10 team league and i got tannehill and romo, i actually took tannehill before romo...im from,jersey and alot of giants jets fans in,my league, noone wanted tony **** hes a good backup to have for that bye week...my teams stacked tho...,i just picked up dorial green beckham,too yesterday...hes one of mariotas fav targets it said and hes gonna ride my bench unless he dominates...i got odell, landry, keenan allen, michael floyd, devante parker and dorial as my wrs....murray, hill, gordan and martin as rbs...caneron and eifert as tes and miami and phillys ds and dan bailey as kicker

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

I did a 10 team league and i got tannehill and romo, i actually took tannehill before romo...im from,jersey and alot of giants jets fans in,my league, noone wanted tony **** hes a good backup to have for that bye week...my teams stacked tho...,i just picked up dorial green beckham,too yesterday...hes one of mariotas fav targets it said and hes gonna ride my bench unless he dominates...i got odell, landry, keenan allen, michael floyd, devante parker and dorial as my wrs....murray, hill, gordan and martin as rbs...caneron and eifert as tes and miami and phillys ds and dan bailey as kicker

one league -
Tannehill round 9 , he is my starter. 14th QB taken. Reshad Jones in round 8, IDP league. Yes, Jones a round ahead of our QB.
where some other Dolphins went - L.Miller 1st pick of the 3rd. Landry last in round 4, Cameron 1st of 9th round, Wake mid 12th,
Suh, end 12th OV near end of 13th, Parker end 13th

[/COLOR]All my friends think the fins suck so i was able to scoop em all and i got murray, jeremy hill and odell beckham lol....idiots...i got all my fins late too

Funny, in addition to half the Fins roster I also got Jeremy Hilll and Beckham, but had to settle for Gore and Jonathan Stewart instead of Murray.

I would've taken Tannehill as my backup QB in Round 9 (grabbed Romo as my QB1), however I thought somebody had taken him in Round 8 and thus had him crossed off my list, so I took Rivers instead. Two picks later some dumbass took him and acted like he was being forced at gunpoint to do so. I was a little pissed, so I offered him a trade straight up Rivers for Tanny but knowing I'm a Dolphins fan he wouldn't do it without me giving him a starting RB in addition to Rivers, so **** that...

In my Ppr money league I have Tannehill backing up luck and I got him in the 7th round. I'm starting Luck over Tannehill tomorrow. Also starting Landry but,I,forget what round I got him. Also starting Mia,defense and Andrew Franks

Back
Top Bottom