Which dolphins did you draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which dolphins did you draft?

Between 3 leagues; Tannehill, Landry, Miller, and I stashed Parker on 2 teams just cause. I think miller only is on one team, Tannehill on 3 and Landry on two.

Some are starters, some not. Miller tends to go early it seemed

that's because RB is not so deep this year.

I drafted 3rd in a 14 team league got miller in the 2nd, THill in 4th (qbs go higher in this league than most) Cameron in the 7th, Dolphins D, then picked Paker with my last pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For reference I haven't regularly drafted Fins players since ~ 2003. In fact I may have gone 10 straight seasons without drafting a single player, until last year when I grabbed Landy with my last pick.

That said, here is what I ended up with this year (only using my primary league):

Landry - Round 6
Jordan Cameron - Round 8
Dolphins D - Round 11
Jonas Gray - Round 12 (at the time he was the leading rusher for the Pats preseason but he's a Fin now LOL)
Devante Parker - Round 13 (because why the hell not?)
Damian Williams - Round 16 (because Ajayi was taken relatively early, but somehow with this and the Gray pick I have all of Miller's handcuffs which is good because the Miller owner took one of mine)

So, not only have I drafted more Dolphins players than in any single year ever (been playing multiple leagues since 1999), I think I've drafted more this season than the last 12 years COMBINED. Just pointing out that I don't play fantasy football with my heart, I play to win and don't give a rat's ass about real life allegiances when it comes to winning money. I just finally have a legitimate reason (talent) to draft multiple players from this team.

I like Cameron in 8th, wouldnt have taken any defense that early. How many team league is it

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

I drafted 3rd in a 14 team league got miller in the 2nd, THill in 4th (qbs go higher in this league than most) Cameron in the 7th, Dolphins D, then picked Paker with my last pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cameron in 7th is great value in 14 team league

I like Cameron in 8th, wouldnt have taken any defense that early. How many team league is it

12 team league, for reference at that point the following defenses had already been taken: Bills, Rams, Seahawks, Texans, Packers, Broncos, Eagles and Panthers.

So at that point I felt like the Phins were the only defense left that might have a shot at being an elite set it and forget it defense (you never know), so I grabbed them. I felt like a potential elite fantasy defense had more value at that stage than a reach on what was left at other positions (or I could've grabbed an elite kicker LOL).

I'm in two leagues. One is a keeper league, where I kept Landry and Miller (6 keepers), the other I drafted Miller, Tannehill, Defense, and Parker in that order.

Agree with Tannehill being a steal...could put up major points this year...Miller too.

I am in a 10 team league. I took Landry in the 6th round and I took Tannehill in the 9th round as my backup to Roethlisberger who I took in the 7th round.

I have Tannehill, Landry and Franks (just for fun)

Tannehill is my starter I'm banking on a big year. Nfl network just boldly predicted Tannehill will be a top 5 fantasy QB this year

Keeper league (skews the round drafted a bit): DeVante Parker (Rd 9), Miami D (Rd 14), Kenny Stills (Rd 15, second to last round). We can keep any player drafted after the 4th round, hence the slighly higher than average round for Parker. Surprised I got him there, TBH.

PoFo Anything Goes League of Douchebags: Lamar Miller (Rd 2, pick 21, 12 team). Can't believe SoS passed...

I'm in two leagues. One is a keeper league, where I kept Landry and Miller (6 keepers), the other I drafted Miller, Tannehill, Defense, and Parker in that order.

Agree with Tannehill being a steal...could put up major points this year...Miller too.

Last year he was the 13th ranked fantasy qb in my league at about 22 points per game which is a pretty solid number 2 more points per game and he is a good starter in fantasy

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

I have Tannehill, Landry and Franks (just for fun)

Tannehill is my starter I'm banking on a big year. Nfl network just boldly predicted Tannehill will be a top 5 fantasy QB this year

I dont think that would be a suprise. Seems very possible although I wouldnt take him among the first 5 fantasy qb's.

I got Tannehill and Miami's D in my top positions. I also took Stills and Parker as my #4 and #5 WR's,,,,I have a Keeper League and am stashing them for the future. My top WR's are Dez Bryant and Macklin of KC.

I am in one league that matters, a full roster 10 man IDP league with some buddies of mine. We have been doing it for the past 7 years or so and it has been a blast. I generally try to stay away from my Dolphins because I have a hard time overcoming my biases and playing the match ups whenever they are on my team. This year I felt very differently though and nabbed both Landry and Cameron on offense and the one guy I always get Cameron Wake on defense. I also added Earl Mitchell to the squad after his fantastic preseason performance.

DangerZone!

I've gone all in with Tannehill as my primary starter in every single league. Even my bigger money leagues. Always get him late. Earliest is probably about round 8. I have Lamar in a few leagues. I'll always jump on him in round 3. I get Landry when I can around round 5/6. Devante I always pick up right at the end of the draft. Haven't gotten Cameron or the D. They're just going higher than I usually value those positions.

Back
Top Bottom