Which dolphins did you draft? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which dolphins did you draft?

I drafted Tannehill in the 8th round, Landry in the 7th round, and Andrew Franks in the very last round

Miller in the 4th and Stills in the 13th. I am in a league full of Fins fans so Tannehill and Landry went quick.

Didn't draft a single Dolphins for the first time in a few years. And that's telling: people are starting to take note that we've got some playmakers.

Everyone on my radar got swooped up by somebody else. Miller, Landry, Cameron, Tannehill, Parker, Stills, DEF all on rosters.

Get this though guys... In one league I had Tannehill / bridgewater and decent rb's, Melvin Gordon as my 2 until bell is back. Then flex for Gordon after that was the plan.. but while Brady was still out, this guy... he offered me Brady for Gordon. Uhhhh yeah I'm taking that!! Trading piece or keep lol. But it was a hard to choice this week... Went with Brady over Tannehill, seems like a fine choice as of now

Get this though guys... In one league I had Tannehill / bridgewater and decent rb's, Melvin Gordon as my 2 until bell is back. Then flex for Gordon after that was the plan.. but while Brady was still out, this guy... he offered me Brady for Gordon. Uhhhh yeah I'm taking that!! Trading piece or keep lol. But it was a hard to choice this week... Went with Brady over Tannehill, seems like a fine choice as of now

I wish you could trade in NFCC but with that money on line they cant trust people

I got Stills late, he's my only Fin.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I drafted miami d, tannehill qb2 (i have rodgers) and took flyers on matthews and Dwill on my bench.

3 leagues

Miller 3rd
Tanny 10th with Bradford so playing matchups to start.

Miller 3rd
Tanny 11th (with Romo)
Defense 14th (last)

Landry 5th
Tanny 11th (with Romo)

i have 2 teams:

1) miller (round 3), Landry (5), Cameron (9), D (14), Stills (15)

2) Landry (6), D (14)

Shame on me, but i picked roethlisberger over tannehill in round 7 (both teams)

I was scheming to get good deals on players I like, including lots of Dolphins. I took Lamar Miller (4th), Ryan Tannehill (7th), Jordan Cameron (8th), DeVante Parker (11th), Greg Jennings (15th). I was tempted to take the Dolphins Defense too. Only Jarvis Landry was properly valued in my league, so I got lots of Dolphins. :D

He is my number 1. I am in 16 team leagues.

In a 16 team league doesnt somebody end up without a starter at least one week.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

I was scheming to get good deals on players I like, including lots of Dolphins. I took Lamar Miller (4th), Ryan Tannehill (7th), Jordan Cameron (8th), DeVante Parker (11th), Greg Jennings (15th). I was tempted to take the Dolphins Defense too. Only Jarvis Landry was properly valued in my league, so I got lots of Dolphins. :D

If thats a 12 team league , u did get good value

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

i have 2 teams:

1) miller (round 3), Landry (5), Cameron (9), D (14), Stills (15)

2) Landry (6), D (14)

Shame on me, but i picked roethlisberger over tannehill in round 7 (both teams)

He has the best weapon in fantasy cant blame u

I'm in two leages and was targeting Thill and Cameron, but bouth went earlier then expected in the two drafts (no dolphins fans in this leages but me). I like Miller, but knew he was going to hi, in one of the draft he went 22 overall. Fortunally I was able to get the defence in bouth and with the mach up the first five or six weeks I think this was a steal.
Just as note, bouth leages are 12 teams 15 round and in bouth got drafed Miller, Landry (prety hi too), Cameron, Thill, Parker, defence and in one of them Stills and the other Jennings. Dolphins are popular down here.

Back
Top Bottom