Which dolphins did you draft? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which dolphins did you draft?

I drafted tonight and ended up with only Jordan Cameron. Parker went to early for me. Tannehill was being eyed as my backup already had Manning

I drafted tonight and ended up with only Jordan Cameron. Parker went to early for me. Tannehill was being eyed as my backup already had Manning

I hope Cameron lives up to his hype. I mean on madden hes 90 overall. Talk about hype

i have tannehill, miller and i just picked up parker as an UDFA because of the recent news around his great work at practice, i mean the guy is a top 15 pick, he will get the ball in a full time role soon, i would expect he plays 20-25 snaps against washington

I'm in 3 leagues and I drafted the Defense in 2. Would have liked to get Tannehill and Landry but both were drafted way earlier than expected.

Same. I took the defense in both my leagues. Would have liked to get Miller in the 5th or later but it didn't work out. I would have taken Landry if I belonged to any ppr leagues. Our offense is too balanced across the board to trust any of our WR's and with Cameron's injury history I couldn't risk that. Tannehill also went earlier that I would have liked to take him as well.

I should mention that I play in money leagues though, had they been for fun I probably would have reached a bit.

I have Landry, the Dolphin D, and Parker as a reserve. The draft didn't fall right for me to grab Tanny or Miller.

tannehill, miller, landry, cameron & the defense are on a few teams. think stills is a on one.

FANDUEL
Believe it or not Caleb Sturgis is ranked higher than Andrew Franks in Fanduel. I picked up Franks on 3 of my teams on the cheap.
Jarvis Landry was also way down the list and I think he's going to surprise a lot of people.

YAHOO

3 TEAMS
Landry
Lamar Miller
Earl Mitchell

Tannehill in rd 6, Rashad Jones in Rd 14 and our D in Rd 15. Wanted Landry but he went in Rd 3 before my pick.

Back
Top Bottom