Which fan are you? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which fan are you?

Any Mod who can edit...

Feel free to add a poll... I'll be running in and out for a but yet, and struggle with the poll widget anyway.

I'd suggest allowing folks to vote for two.
Or more.
At least #1 & #2 are properly "allocated". - LOL

1. Actual Trolls: fans of other teams who just CLAIM to be Finfans.

2. Eeyores: poor schlubs who just relentlessly focus on the negative.

3. Fanboys: Everything the Dolphins do is Godlike. ALL those UDFAs will be stars!!!

4. Analysts: Typicaly dry and boring individuals, but they post lots of data for our consumption.

5. Comedians: Yeah... Circumstances happen.

6. Mods: Why the **** did I take this job?

7. Gamblers/Gamers: What's the spread, bro?

8. Game Day Hyenas: OMG OMG OMG... we only got two yards on that play. Fire Grier, Fire McD, trade everyone IMMEDIATELY!!

9: Aspiring GM/ Draft Junkie

10. Reporter

Who did I forget? I'll edit as needed.

11. Realist Veritas

1. Actual Trolls: fans of other teams who just CLAIM to be Finfans.

2. Eeyores: poor schlubs who just relentlessly focus on the negative.

3. Fanboys: Everything the Dolphins do is Godlike. ALL those UDFAs will be stars!!!

4. Analysts: Typicaly dry and boring individuals, but they post lots of data for our consumption.

5. Comedians: Yeah... Circumstances happen.

6. Mods: Why the **** did I take this job?

7. Gamblers/Gamers: What's the spread, bro?

8. Game Day Hyenas: OMG OMG OMG... we only got two yards on that play. Fire Grier, Fire McD, trade everyone IMMEDIATELY!!

9: Aspiring GM/ Draft Junkie

10. Reporter

Who did I forget? I'll edit as needed.
New one!

****roach - only posts after a devastating loss, to tell everyone, they knew all along the team sucked.

Joes Apartment Band GIF

The jump from 3. Fanboy to 4. Analyst needs a step in between or perhaps two.

3.5a Finfan Optimist (watches to the bitter end expecting a comeback late in the 4th)

3.5b Finfan Pessimist (After the first pass of the game on offense is incomplete, they declare game over)

I'm more of the optimistic type when it comes to the Fins, but we have plenty of Pessimists on here who should also be recognized

Back
Top Bottom