Which Qb will dominate the AFC East? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Qb will dominate the AFC East?

I will say DC too, not because of the dream come true of having a ProBowler in town, but because Jets, Bills and NE will go backward

I think your getting a bit homerified........

Brady would dominate QB stats if he had my milkman in reciever slot 1.. and my grandma in a wheelchair playing tight end...

this has been a long topic in the depths, aruging which qb is the best in the afc east...tom brady seems to be favored by everyone since he has won 3 championships but i think daunte will overcome him once he leads us to the super bowl!!!

If DC is healthy throughout the season then him definatlely.
Then Tom Brady behind him but maybe leading DC in yards.

If any of Brady's receivers steps up, I'd say Brady would be the favorite. I know, Deion Branch is a solid receiver and super bowl MVP but he, like every other receiver on that team, seems to be streaky.

Haha! No one even knows if Culp will ever be the same qb he once was and yet you're picking him over a HOF qb in his prime? :lol:

Simmer Finner said:

Brady would dominate QB stats if he had my milkman in reciever slot 1.. and my grandma in a wheelchair playing tight end...

If you want to talk about QB stats
Pepper carreer QB rating : 91.5
Brady carreer QB rating : 88.5

you guys are stupid, its gotta be JP losman, comeon now, i would think you people would be a little more smarter then that.....

Simmer Finner said:

Wait.......WHO THE HELL STILL HAS A MILKMAN????

Back
Top Bottom